a little scared...

chrissyemerald
on 4/8/12 11:56 pm - Canada
 Hi everyone. Just wanting to vent a little i guess. I am over 2 years out of surgery, have lost about 150lbs and have been maintaining it. Lately i have noticed a lump in my stomach, off to the side a bit, in the belt area (not my uterus). I am having an ultrasound done, I am afraid because this past year I have had a csection and an open gall bladder removal...what if I have a hernia, another freaking surgery!!! I don't know if i could take it. I have been through so much this past year. Thanks all, just wanted to let it out!
Rejoyce
on 4/9/12 12:32 am - Dayton, OH
I've said a prayer for you.  I'm sorry you've been through so much and can understand why you are scared.  You are obviously a strong survivor who can weather much, here's hoping that you don't have yet another challenge to get through.  In the meantime, try to focus on your strength and celebrate your success!  I wish I had reassurances for you that everything will be fine, but clearly I don't know, remember that you don't know either and worrying will only gray your hair!  :-)

Joyce
Life is just a stage I'm going through...
HW:253  SW: 230  CW: 170  GW: 140

kellyp3039
on 4/9/12 12:35 am
RNY on 03/05/12
 Unfortunately it sounds like a hernia to me.  I had one repaired during my RNY.  I also had previous csections and gall bladder removal.  If you feel a lump and are in pain my bets are on hernia.  At least it is fixable.  Could be much worse.  

I hope you get the answers you need from the ultrasound.  

MichelleNC
on 4/9/12 3:45 am
Ugh that does sound like  hernia. But the good news is that it is same day surgery right? I had mine and I was home by 130 in the afternoon. Crossing my fingers that is all that it is and you have a speedy recovery.

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

chrissyemerald
on 4/9/12 3:51 am - Canada
 Thanks ladies! Oh and, I have lots of greys, they are bugging the crap out of me too! LOL