Very blah

jujubee4224
on 5/31/12 8:44 am
RNY on 04/09/12
I am really having a blah day. Probably the worst since surgery 8 weeks ago. I'm to the point that nothing looks good to eat, that the food that I can fix is boring and I can't think of anything that I want to drink. I don't have any motivation either. I just feel like I don't belong. I suspect that it might be hormones but I'm having trouble shaking this feeling today. I woke up like this. I so hope tomorrow will be better.

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/12 8:54 am - Romulus, MI
RNY on 04/25/12
Remember to try and take it, one day at a time. I too have had what seems like more blah days then good days...just remind yourself that this too shall pass.
I cannot do the protein drinks, so I get down on myself because I was told to get 60 grams of protein a day...has not happenned yet! I try my best and until I start to feel better, that will have to do.

I hope that tomorrow is better for you.

This morning I woke up and had the blahs too...then at about noon I decided to kick myself in the butt and get something done today. Once I was outside of the house and around other people (even if they are strangers at the store) lol, I began to feel better.

Good luck to you!
jujubee4224
on 5/31/12 9:00 am
RNY on 04/09/12
Thanks Susie. I did go out to the store for a short while, it seemed to help but once I came back home, it was like it started all over again. I'm sure tomorrow will be better. Maybe its TMI, but menopause sucks!!!

ChellbyB
on 5/31/12 9:38 am - CA
RNY on 03/21/12
I like to walk on my treadmill when I feel this way. It gives me an energy boost.  I've also gone shopping/browsing (it's just better for me to be out and about when I feel this way) or talked to a friend on the phone when I've felt this way.

Good luck :-) I hope you get to feeling better.

Chellby
 Chellby

"That which doesn't kill me had better be able to RUN pretty darn fast!"

Most Active
Recent Topics