BWB
on 6/13/12 4:58 am
 Awesome!!  

Spudgrl
on 6/13/12 10:47 am - Kuna, ID
Thank you !!
Spudgrl
on 6/13/12 10:49 am - Kuna, ID
I hope I didn't miss anyone, I wanted to thank each of you for your encouragement, your compliments, and letting me know I inspire you...you may not know how much each of you at one time or another has helped me through a rough patch or inspired me...for that I say THANK YOU.
BWB
on 6/13/12 12:54 pm
 That is so nice of you.  You will do well and get so much joy from your accomplishment.  Thank you for posting progress pictures.

blackchristianswan
on 6/13/12 10:28 pm - MD
RNY on 03/19/12
Wow, what an inspiration you are! Congratulations!  Keep up the good work. Looking good!
--Shamicka

diaclaybo22
on 7/1/12 8:20 am, edited 7/1/12 9:16 am - Spring, TX
Hello I saw that you had surgery wit Dr. Almanza in Mexico. I have been researching him and the hospital and came across your page. I am SUPER IMPRESSED with your progress and I am so happy for you. I do not have insurance and luckily this Dr. is affordable but I was really scared about the whole traveling to Mexico, etc, etc, etc, thing which is what prompted my deep research journey. If you don't mind, was there ANY problems or negatives to traveling to San Diego and then traveling to Tijuana for the surgery? How was the staff, the hospital, and overnight accommodations? Thank you for any help that you can pass on to me Again CONGRATS!
Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 74 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 299 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views