Legs Shapers ?

EboniLamis
on 6/14/12 3:28 am - MI
I tried on pants yesterday and they fit so that was a great NSV I was at New York & Company so I was happy that they actually fit me considering they are not a plus size store.  My legs looked a little deflated.  I am worried in the future since I still have about 50 lbs to lose that I will begin needing shaper wear for my legs.  Does anyone deal with this?  I do wear shape wear for my stomach.

Kim S.
on 6/14/12 3:45 am - Helena, AL
Once I started running it really toned my legs and calmed the jiggle.  I do wear Spanx higher power panty though and it helps with the upper thighs.

Laura in Texas
on 6/14/12 3:58 am
My legs are a hot mess and I exercise all the damn time. Most of the time with pants, it hides them just fine, or with jeans, I wear them tight to stop the jiggle. I love Wal Mart's Sweet Nothings shapewear. The have capri leggings which actually hit just under my knee, which is perfect to hide my jiggle. I wear them to exercise in but could wear them under slacks if I wanted to.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

shellbell75
on 6/14/12 4:19 am
Honestly, I only wear shapewear on very very special occasions. I hate the feel of them. My legs, arms and tummy are deflated but I have learned to deal with it. I think of it as my battle scars. I would go with the least expensive but best quality while you are still loosing b/c you won't be able to wear that size for long. When you are at maintenance, now that would be the time to get better quality. Good luck!!!
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118