So frustrated

kayleighs_mommy
on 7/18/12 5:57 am
 I am so frustrated it is not even funny.  I am on the verge of giving up.

I am a lapband to RNY.  I am nearly 7 months out and have lost a whopping 35 pounds since my surgery.

I just don;t know what to do.  I am eating right (though, sometimes a bit over 1/2 cup since I never had the restriction I expected...... I don't go crazy, however, and keep to around a cup or so..... and this is rare...... I would say 90 % of the time I stick to 1/2 cup)

I am exercising and getting my water in.

I am getting at least 60 grams of protein daily.

Day of surgery I was 281.  Today I am 246.

My short term goal is to get to 199.  I am seriously afraid I will not make it.

I am SO tired of fighting my own body.

I just don't know what to do.....
canigetthattogoplease.blogspot.com

RNY 12/20/2011

Jennifer M.
on 7/18/12 6:00 am - MN
RNY on 02/17/12
 If you post your menus for a few days, we might be able to give you some tips.  :)   The problem is probably related to carb intake.  

BWB
on 7/18/12 6:29 am
You may need more protein and exercise. People say they exercise but it probably isn't as much as they think or you would be losing pounds. If you keep accurate records you should know where you're off. Getting frustrated and giving up aren't an option...do you think?

poet_kelly
on 7/18/12 7:30 am - OH
Can you give us an example of what you eat in a day?

What does your surgeon say about your weight loss?  Are you seeing a registered dietician? What does she or he say?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Princess Brandy
on 7/18/12 9:04 am - PA
 Are you working wth a dietician from where you had surgery? I would make an appointment wth her and start there. And make sure your ot drinking more calories then you think.
        http://poundsago.blogspot.com/.  My daughters weightloss blog, would love if you all support her in her journey.