OT

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/19/12 11:38 am - OH
I am SO confused.  What caused you to go from this elaborate plan of reading of all of each other's text messages (which does NOT show trust... quite the opposite.. and do you really think he doesn't know how to delete text messages?!?) to you throwing him out?!?

He has been waiting for 3 years for you to not put up with his crap?  {shaking head, completely at a loss for words.}

There are so many things that I would like to say, but I am not sure it would help (and would just frustrate me).  I would strongly encourage you to get into individual counseling as well as couples counseling.  This is not a mature, healthy relationship and it has disaster written all over it without some serious help.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/19/12 11:58 am - OH
 Ok, I just went back to your original post about all of this mess.  There, you said that it wasn't always an unhealthy relationship, that it was healthy for the first three years.  Then here you tell us that he says he has been waiting three years for you to stand up against his crap.  So which is it?  Both statements cannot be true.  My guess is that this has always been an unhealthy, immature relationship.

You say that your inheritance money is what you use for the phones and tattoos but that it is invested so that you will be able to retire whenever you want to...  but THEN you say that if you did not get disability and had to use your inheritance to pay the bills, it would be gone in a year.  If it is not enough to support you for a year, it is probably not going to be nearly enough to allow you to retire whenever you want.  And retire from WHAT?!?  You have to actually work to be able to retire.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

BetterFutureAhead
on 7/19/12 12:36 pm - DE
Hillery82211
on 7/19/12 4:58 am - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
I. Can't.  I don't even know why I'm reading this....

HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
GirlyQ
on 7/19/12 5:05 am - ID
RNY on 07/30/12
ToNewBeginnings
on 7/19/12 5:14 am
 Why am I??????????????????

Frances S.
on 7/19/12 6:43 am - Crystal Falls, MI

Caidkin
on 7/19/12 9:58 am - Canandaigua, NY
RNY on 07/02/12
LOL!!! Rock on!
Just had my RNY on 7.2.12!!!!  WOOHOO!!!!!         
swoozieq67
on 7/19/12 6:55 am - MI
RNY on 04/25/12
I can't stop reading the updates...it is like a train wreck!

BetterFutureAhead
on 7/19/12 7:16 am - DE
Most Active