MyFitnessPal

moet321
on 7/21/12 3:21 pm
 Just joined my fitness pal added the app to my iPad..it's great!!!! Ready to track my meals and work out plan..
 Small changes today will impact the results I receive tomorrow...Taking this journey one day at a time ;) Moët 

Surgery Date 9/12/2012         
Dani Dutch
on 7/21/12 4:12 pm - Netherlands
It is so handy.. I know because I am so early counting calories isn't that important but it is good way to get into the habit of logging food and exercise.
Larry Wassmann
on 7/21/12 11:11 pm - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12
I love the program, my family even the skinny ones use it to track what they eat. When something goes in my mouth I log it. It is so easy to use once you get started in only takes a second or two to enter what you eat and is a great tool to keep you on your plan. BUT you got to be HONEST. don't use it to fool yourself. 

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

moet321
on 7/22/12 1:04 am
 Lol so true. Very easy to use. I love that most stuff just pops up and you don't have to try to figure out how many calories. I see you just had RNY  Best wishes.....
KittenLove
on 7/21/12 11:36 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
I've become a huge fan in the last few months and I LOVE it!!

Good for u for tracking. It does make a difference.

Be happy. 

bowlinjj
on 7/22/12 12:40 am - TX
Yes I do agree, I love it!!! I was very skeptical about using myfitnesspal at first, but now I feel bad when I don't do it right after I eat. I agree with Larry, you have to be honest about what you are putting in your mouth otherwise the only person you're hurting is yourself. I'm still trying to figure it out. I've only used it a couple of weeks now. But it is a GREAT tool to help us!
JJ Spencer  
SW 309 / CW 229 / GW 175
One day at a Time, One step at a Time, We will make it thru this Journey!
moet321
on 7/22/12 1:10 am
  I agreed....it's important to keep track of what you put in your mouth. I am not on a diet and most likely I won't be until the pre op~diet if I need one but I will keep track and try to make as many healthy choices over Junk as possible. Sweets are a challenge  But one day at a time right? 
7/27/12 surg consult/ Psych evaluation/ Nutrit Visit ~        Can't Wait ...wish me luck
Melyssa S.
on 7/22/12 1:30 am - Lauderhill, FL
RNY on 06/12/12
I am also in the Lauderdale area and Dr Michael Perez is my surgeon. Who is your surgeon? Wishing you all the best :)
HW 247 SW 224 GW 140                  
Winners never quit and quitters never win. Vince Lombardi

moet321
on 7/22/12 2:00 am, edited 7/22/12 2:01 am
 Best Wishes to you as well .... Dr. Jin Yoo at Duke Weight Loss Center...I need to update my location. I relocated In January this year. My new home Is Durham NC
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 341 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 192 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 218 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 124 views
Recent Topics