One year tomorrow!

Susan M.
on 8/9/12 7:13 am - Howell, MI
 I will be out of town and away from my computer tomorrow so wanted to post today.
I am so happy and blessed that I was able to have RNY, I am only 4' 11" and started at 210 lbs
(size 20 ) I have lost 80lbs so far so am now at 130lbs, my goal is 120(still working on that) My weight loss was slow and sporadic for most of my journey seemed to have alot of stalls then a  5lb loss in one day which just happened last week I had not lost in about 9 weeks then dropped 5lbs :) I still have times I forget I have lost so much and start shopping in the larger sizes then laugh at myself and head to the size 8's yes 8! I'm so shocked by that I have not been below a 14 even when I was losing weight on my own so this is all new to me, I have 5 bathing suits! just can't pass one up. And I feel good wearing one :)
I have not had many issues, a ulcer early out and a bout where I was in the ER with dehydration, I do have a on going pain on my left side but working on figuring that out. I do dump with to much sugar like 8 grams or high carbs which is good since that was my biggest issue, But I do not have any issues with any meat or most foods, I am carefull with fruits since I can dump on their sugar too but I have never thrown up once from eating and seem to love water its all I drink other then one protein shake in the AM (mixed with water :) I don't exercise too much I try but just don't love it. 
My arms are not great and I might like a tummy tuck but over all I am happy and excited for all this and am still continuing my journey, I will try and post new pictures next week but there are a few on my profile if you care to look. sorry if this is long but I am so happy its hard to write just a little. Thank you to everyone on here I have learned so  much and when ever I need a lift or a kick I am able to count on all of you to help me out. I look forward to the next part of my life.  

Susan

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

brenlee1965
on 8/9/12 7:51 am - New Berlin, NY
Susan....Congrats....Have a great vacation and wear all of your bathing suits! Hope I can say the same at a year out. I have my surgery Aug 28th.
 Bren                
Kallen27
on 8/9/12 8:05 am

Carmen C.
on 8/9/12 10:28 am
RNY on 08/08/12
 WOw awesome
Princess Brandy
on 8/9/12 10:38 am - PA
 Congrats! My goal weight is 126, are stats are very similar. 
        http://poundsago.blogspot.com/.  My daughters weightloss blog, would love if you all support her in her journey. 
Dee.spunk
on 8/9/12 3:32 pm - Sacramento, CA
Why an inspiration! Youre doing fabulous! Can't wait to get there too!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 484 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 485 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 357 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 70 views
Recent Topics