Whatcha Eating/Doing today? TGIF

jazzycatz
on 8/17/12 8:16 am - Joppa, MD

Hey Nik! Sent you a message with my email address. It's about the puppies. Wasn't sure if your step dad still had them.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/17/12 8:24 am - Baltimore, MD
 We are still up to our necks in puppies, yes. I PM'd you back!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Sherry T.
on 8/17/12 7:10 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
I love your saying, I cracked up!  Busier than a one eyed ca****ching two mouse holes...LOL have to tell my son that! 

Got up and took my son too school and drove straight to the lab.  Took the school clothes back that he refused to wear cause they were too dressy and got my $$ back.  Really need to clean and do laundry today.....I just hate this house and housework...LOL  it'd be better if hubby wanted to make it a home for us but we haven't done that much to it since I've moved in 4 years ago.  It's not a bad house it's just needs a woman's touch and I can't hang curtains (I bought them).  And dusty!  I swear I think it comes out of the air conditioning vents.  Anyway, I don't want to whine! It's friday and hopefully will be able to see my Mom and sister/neice this weekend!  

I so miss having money to do my own thing!  

B-   Egg McMuffin with the bottom removed.  (was between the lab and store after fasting I had to get something-felt that was my best choice)

S-   probably won't have one this morning

L-   Taco Casserole?

S-   watermelon  (which I need to cut up and put in a bowl in the fridge)

D-   Don't know, found a reciepe in a cookbook called No-Time-Flat Chicken Chili that I want to make with some Baked chicken we bought from the deli at Kroger. 

And find some inside exercise since it's a scorcher out there already! 

Hoping everyone has a GREAT weekend with friends and family! 

Sherry
LJ1972
on 8/17/12 1:03 am, edited 8/17/12 1:19 am - FL
This has been a low-sleep week because of my work schedule, but I am off today! Well... off work.  I got up early to go workout with the trainer. We did measurements and my monthly weigh-in.  I thought I was at my first stall because I started weighing weekly and it was bouncing 174-176.  Didn't weigh last week, today it was 167.5.  My body fat % stayed at 24.9 which at first I didn't like, but the trainer said I am fine, that normal is like 21-30.   I lost a little in every measurement as well. 
   Then we did a workout -
4 flights of stairs - sprint up, jog down, run every other step up, jog down, hop up, jog down.   REPEAT
For strength I did 45lb split squats, plank pulls, decline situps with a 12lb medicine ball and 20lb decline chest press ---- 30 sec sets, 6 rounds

Now I will clean up and go to my counseling appointment, back to my folks to check on them (my mom had a dr appointment so I wasn't here to help her up), have lunch then out to my massage.  Leave there and head over to meet  friends for pedicures.  I'll have an hour or 2 break before I'll need to be downtown to meet the same friends for dinner at Outback -- where, by the way, I plan to EAT.

B - ww waffle, 1/2Tbs peanut butter, turkey bacon (made a wrap, it was actually good lol )
S - about 2 Tbs of 7layer dip on 1/4 ww tortilla, gave the rest to my dog
L - thinking tuna and veggies
S - quest if they are delivered, shake if not
D - STEAK, sweet potato, broccoli
S - yes, I will probably want one, quest if I didn't have one afternoon, cottage cheese if I did

Edited - yesterday was my one year post op. I am down just over 186lbs and over 80 inches

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Gypsyw0lf
on 8/17/12 8:18 am - Regina, Canada
 You look super amazing!  What a journey you have been on!

LJ1972
on 8/17/12 6:43 pm - FL
thanks!
Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/17/12 8:25 am - Baltimore, MD
 Ok...I know people say this a lot but believe me when I say I am being 100% honest. If you'd asked how much I THINK you weigh, I'd have said 150. Honestly. 

You look awesome. 

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

hedrider
on 8/17/12 11:11 am - Midlothian, TX
 I don't even think I would have guessed that much.  I would have said in the 140's.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

LJ1972
on 8/17/12 6:44 pm - FL
Thanks!
LJ1972
on 8/17/12 6:44 pm - FL
Wow...thanks!  I would love to get to 150 just so i could say I lost 200 lbs ... lol
 (I am quite happy where I am, willing to lose more or stay)
Most Active
Recent Topics