Turkey Burger Recipe

shiloh78
on 9/2/12 9:44 am - Raleigh, NC

best wishes,
Shiloh

BWB
on 9/2/12 10:58 am, edited 9/2/12 3:59 am
I checked your blog and copied a couple of recipes. Thanks a bunch. First, the greek seasoning for turkey looks great and I have been freezing egg whites for just this macaron cookie. I couldn't leave a note because the security words were too confusing....didn't have the time to fuss with it.

I make salmon patties all the time and don't know why I haven't thought of turkey and other meat choices. Fresh herbs would be delicious in this recipe. Thanks agian.

shiloh78
on 9/2/12 5:42 pm - Raleigh, NC
you are welcome!  I'll post healthy recipe links on obesity help, but i will be making unhealthy  foods as well.  I think I only ate three of the total batch of macarons!  they're quite rich and sweet.  I think I can change the setting so people don't have to write in the security junk! I hate those myself too and i really want people to comment on my posts--good and bad! ;) 

best wishes,
Shiloh

Chirs H.
on 9/2/12 10:16 pm - Wichita Falls, TX
My daughter cooked these for us tonight - they are delicious!  This was my very first turkey burger - ever!  Growing up in Texas - and West Texas none the less - they start teaching us at an early age that a REAL hamburger can only be made from beef!

Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Don't quit before the miracle...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views