Whatcha eating, doing, thinking today? TGIF

jessann5
on 10/11/12 10:53 pm - Kansas City, KS
Happy Friday
After work I am driving kids (teens) to and from Worlds of Fun it is a amusement park here in KC and they do a really fun Halloween Haunt with trick or treating and haunted houses so that will be fun for them.  And while waiting I have to new episode of Vampire Diaries on the DVR, I am making a crustless pizza so yay!

B: Cottage cheese, slice cheddar cheese
S: Peanut butter on a low carb tortilla
L: Chicken salad with tomato and italian dressing
S: Sunflower seeds, raw veggies
D: Crustless Pizza
S: a glass of two buck chuck :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

Gypsyw0lf
on 10/12/12 12:19 am - Regina, Canada
 Woot for Friday!

Today I'm disorganized for food, though have a plan in place somewhere :))  Stayed up too late watching Sons of Anarchy and am paying for it with the late today.  So far for food it's:

Protein Shake
Chili for lunch
Cheese string, cucumber, tomato for snack
Supper - No idea yet

After work going to a spin and sculpt class, this is really teaching me how to ride stronger/better on the bike and as well to work my ab muscles which are lazy and out of shape!

The weekend is looking busy but I feel on the verge of an emotional breakdown...perhaps the spin class will help vet that out 

Hope you are all having an amazing day

Stephanie M.
on 10/12/12 1:04 am - Los Angeles, CA
 Happy Friday!
Too funny, Jess, I'm from KC and used to love World's of Fun! That is always so fun!
For me today, I am just working out and going to work. And my parents are coming into town for the weekend, so hopefully I can get off work early enough to see them!

Foods for today:
B- Yogurt
L- Tuna salad + cheese stick
S- Protein muffin + atkins bar
D- (Out at restaurant, it'll be tough!) I'm planning on getting salmon w/o butter or oil
S- Protein pudding

Abs + Glutes class and running at my gym for the workout.

Have a great day! 

LJ1972
on 10/12/12 2:34 am - FL
I am so stinking exhausted. Even my trainer told me I need to take some time off and relax. I told her other than my 10k tomorrow I have plans to chill out this weekend. Then I told her about working, traveling to my nephew's band competition etc and she said that is NOT relaxing. So I have no idea when I will "relax"..... not anytime in the foreseeable future.
  This morning I worked out with the trainer, had a massage and helped my mom. When she finishes her lunch we are driving to the northend of the county to get her some fresh vegetables and then she and my dad want to fish a little while.  Hopefully we'll get back in time for me to get a nap before time to go to the high school football game to watch my nephew. 

B - Arnold WW nutty grain, peanut butter, banana, pretzels
L - mint cookie protein w/ milk
S - quest
   - maybe a satsuma from our tree!
D - egg stirs, bacon, ww toast w/ sf jelly
LiciaLou
on 10/12/12 2:54 am - Central, FL
RNY on 08/29/12
Today has started with a bang. Had to meet w/my supervisor to get prepped on the upcoming holiday season at Hickory Farms (I'm a store manager). Now I need to get started on my Law Office Memo, Counterclaim & Reply that are due on Tues & squeeze in some studying for my daggone Bio exam (also on Tues) Bleh!

Feeling a lot better. Incision is looking a lot better. I think I found my problem that was making me nauseous after eating ... My dumb self was still eating too fast. I was taking almost 20 mins to eat but last night I was a smartass & took closer to 40 mins to eat & everything was right in my world. So I am going to be taking forever to eat from now on.

Eats Today:
2 - 1 oz meatloaf muffins
Mocha protein shake
will do another 2 muffins for dinner
Maybe some cottage cheese or some turkey jerky.

Alicia ~ HW 307 ~ SW 287 ~ GW 135 ~ CW 160

Annie_Anaba
on 10/12/12 5:11 am
RNY on 08/27/12
We had a wedding yesterday and then the honeymooners car broke down on the interstate at midnight. We were up until 3 am towing it to the dealership and driving back home. After they got back on the road (in my car...oy vey!) this am, we had to return all the rented things, call about their car, buy a phone charger.......etc. I didnt eat anything except vitamins, actigall and zantac.

B-vitamins, meds
L-1 ounce chicken breast
D-Boca burger, 1/4c cottage cheese
S-protein shake
S-chili, ff sour cream, gaucomole

Prolly not gonna get all the water in again and maybe the protein.