Buyers Remorse?

countrygirljess
on 11/14/12 9:06 am

I had THE EXACT same subject about a week ago...things already look different for me :-) Hang in there! I had my surgery 10/30 and I was miserable for the entire first 7 days, at least, and everyone on here said the first two weeks are the worst!! I am 15 days out today and I actually feel much better, that doesn't mean I am not having issues (constipation. getting enough everything, etc), but I am TRYING harder everyday and today I found out I already do not have to go back on any of my high blood pressure meds!! Things will come to let you know you did the right thing, but it is NORMAL to have that "buyers remorse". Just hang in there and try not to get overwhelmed by it all. Do some research on vitamins & protein & play with your food a little. I did that & I haven't had any vomiting or "dumping" at all. There are alot of people on here who can help with different ideas about liquids, but just remember....WATER is the MOST important liquid, then protein, focus on that & food will come. Don't get dehydrated, it will make you even more miserable! Good Luck :-)

Jessica

snoopy123
on 11/14/12 10:42 am
I do clingstone complete tabs (chewable) twice a day. Then I do vitafusion calcium 2 twice a day. I have had my blood work done and they have always come back great.. The calcium makes u feel like you are eating chewy candy. So try them and see how you like them..
snoopy123
on 11/14/12 10:45 am
That was 1 FLINTSTONE twice a day and 2 calcium twice a day
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 384 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 322 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 142 views