For old times sake...what's for dinner?

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/26/12 6:23 am - Baltimore, MD

Today was an adjustment day. Going back to work after vacation is always hard but yowsa!

Anyhoo...dinner. No idea. Maybe eggs? I dunno. I'm not that passionate about dinner as a meal. I put all my creative flow into lunch.

Here's what else I had today:

1. Square of protein baked oatmeal bar

2. Hot Click

3. 1/2 c. cottage cheese

4. Jimmy John's Unwich

I got a raging case of the munchies! Pray I get home without hitting the many spots along the way!

Tonight is reconciling the gamillion boxes of Girl Scout cookies our troop has left. Sigh.

What's on your plate tonight?

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

angeleigh
on 11/26/12 6:37 am - angier, NC
RNY on 09/17/12

I made chili. Something easy, and that everyone likes. Plus then I have lunch for a few days.

Follow me on Pinterest!  SW/254 HW/276 CW/142  

Pictures: Pre-op, 1 year post op, 2 years post op.

LJ1972
on 11/26/12 6:39 am - FL

I have planned to have egg stirs (Publix brand egg beaters) w/ mushroom / pepper cut up in it, and a turkey bacon / tomato on either a ww tortilla or 1 pc ww bread. We'll see.

I have the crazy hungries today too!  I brought a ton of snack stuff, a HUGE salad, and a bunch of protein powders to work so maybe... just maybe... I will at least gorge on something besides candy or ice cream.  Sheesh.

B- hot click in calorie countdown chocolate milk (thanks for pointing me to this stuff, Nik!)

L - random bits of everything - protein shake, pieces of failed protein power ball, mixed berry p-butter, apple etc

S - banana, pbutter before SPinnerval

later - probably click, apple, protein... think I have some pickles; know I have a big honking salad with some baked ham and leftover turkey

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

emt_amy
on 11/26/12 7:04 am - MN
tator tot hotdi****s actually the first real food ive eaten all day. im just not hungry today, my back pain is getting to me.

NHPOD9
on 11/26/12 7:14 am

A hamburger.

Actually, since there isn't a bun and I don't feel like any condiments tonight, its just a hunk of ground beef.  But yummy nonetheless. 

~Jen
RNY, 8/1/2011
HW: 348          SW: 306          CW:-fighting regain
    GW: 140

He who endures, conquers. ~Persius

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/26/12 7:19 am - OH
Just Greek yogurt for now. I felt very sluggish this morning, so worked from hime. I ate some oatmeal with small apple chunks for breakfast and started having upper abdominal pain and mild nausea. I drank some protein water at lunch and had a couple of crackers... felt even worse... So I had a nap. Still hurts off and on. So... Yogurt.

Hope it isn't my pancreas again...

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/26/12 8:49 am - Baltimore, MD

I hope not as well!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Pittsteelers
on 11/26/12 8:08 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
B- yogurt
L- 1/4 piece of haddock and 1/2 c of veggie soup
S- string cheese
D- tuna casserole. Made with very little noodles and heavy on the tuna. Also added fat free mozzarella cheese to it.
S- string cheese

JanBooth
on 11/26/12 8:09 am - KY
RNY on 09/25/12

Coffee w/milk and vanilla protein powder w/splash of SF caramel syrup
B- Egg in a nest (ate just part of the outside of whole grain bread), few bites of banana
Remainder of milk and vanilla protein
L-Turkey w/small amount yogurt dip
EAS protein drink
D-Cottage cheese and 5 pizza soy chips

Bedtime snack will either be some more turkey or a cheese stick

Lots and lots of hot tea, broths, lemonade

I visited my weight management center today, to purchase some more soy chips and a shaker bottle.  While there, I weighed.  I have lost more weight...38 lbs gone! 

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss~

Courtney P.
on 11/26/12 8:38 am - PA
RNY on 10/18/12

I had a turkey chili concoction that I saw on another message board:

1 block of FF cream cheese, softened

1 can of Hormel 98% FF turkey chili (no beans)

WalMart brand of fiesta blend shredded cheese made with 2% milk

Press the cream cheese onto the bottom of a baking dish.  Pour the chili on top and evenly spread it, then sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.

Put it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes at around 400 degrees.

Yum yum. High protein and yummy. It makes a lot and I'll be eating it for a week, but that's ok. My soon-to-be hubby even liked it and was using it as a dip for his tortilla chips.

Have a great evening everyone!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?