Prayer request

rebeccasymolon
on 12/11/12 1:23 pm - OR

Hi I' m Becky and I' 've done my psych eval, met with physical therapist,met the nurse practitioners, did I sleep study, blood work and a few other things. They all told me to start living as if I have already had the surgery this was the beginning of October I started at 305 5'10" I now weigh under 279 which lowers my bmI below 40 anyhow I get to see the surgeon next Tuesday. I' m a Christian and believe God has a plan and listens to our prayers so I could use prayers that this tool of gastric bypass can be given to me and that my surgeon and especially my insurance would approved and do it quickly. Can' t wait for my health to improve and my body to shrink all for His glory. Thanks for talking to Him for me.

maryottawa
on 12/11/12 1:50 pm - Canada

My prayers are with you

Good luck.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/12 2:25 pm
RNY on 08/31/12

Sending prayers 

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/12 2:26 pm, edited 12/11/12 2:42 pm
RNY on 08/31/12

Mine, too!  (my first post didn't show at first)

Joanna C.
on 12/11/12 2:34 pm
Becky you got it ! Good luck!

Joanna

Gina T.
on 12/11/12 4:17 pm - CA
RNY on 07/03/12

Prayers your way. You will get it and you will be happy. Good luck and keep in touch.

Kenny B.
on 12/11/12 5:43 pm - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12

Sending prayers your way!

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

ToNewBeginnings
on 12/11/12 8:28 pm

God doesn't "give you things".

He doesn't give you the shiny new Dodge Ram in your driveway that you prayed for, nor the crystal castle that you pray in.  

Maybe it was Gods plan for you to be obese. Maybe you are messing with his plan?

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/12 10:09 pm, edited 12/11/12 10:10 pm

Thank you for posting this.  I am weary of all the religious referrals to being a "Christian" when there are many other faiths on here and you do not hear here them blowing their horns the way these other posters are doing. 

One poster yesterday referred to herself as "really Christian".  Excuse me, does that make the poster a better Christian than the other Christians? 

Christianity does not have the monopoly on what is right in beliefs.  I wish people would leave their religious beliefs to themselves because I find this very offensive.  I don't get on OH and go on and on about being agnostic or an atheist. 

Again, thank you, ToNewBeginnings for your post.   Jane  

Kat Kat
on 12/11/12 11:32 pm - AZ

Obviously not weary or offended enough, since it was a deliberate choice click on a clearly religious post. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 302 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 348 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 304 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 75 views
Recent Topics