back to hospital

rebeccasymolon
on 1/13/13 7:37 am - OR

Ended in the ambulance back up to the hospital. Had the surgery 28th of December trying to follow instructions it seems to few calories I start pureed tomorrow but have only been having about 300 calories a day about 60 grams of protein and about 40 to 50 ounces of water. I didn't realize what that could do and really I drink constantly from waking to bed to get it in. my blood sugars were low too. never had anything like this so now I'm forcing much more protein drinks in quicker I didn't think I could fit more in me but I can. cant wait to see the Dr. tomorrow and get better directions. man I was scared and felt so bad. God was my comfort and my help I need to turn this whole process over to Him my pride is a killer. please pray I'm emotional and scared

Transformation
on 1/13/13 8:03 am - Centennial, CO
RNY on 11/12/12
Sorry to hear your not doing well. Hang in there , it will get easier. My first three weeks were very rough. Take care..
HW 331 SW 305    
Heidi T.
on 1/13/13 8:19 am
RNY on 01/31/12

Sorry about your hard times, things will get easier. You can do this just stick to your plan.

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
scarlettbegonias
on 1/13/13 9:01 am - Australia
RNY on 10/19/12

Sorry to hear your back in the hospital Hun, I hope they get you sorted soon and back home, I know when I've been read mitred the last two times my potassium was very low and I had a iv bag of potassium and fizzy grape flavoured tablets things I had in water to bring it back up- gross but I felt a lot better for it.

sending you lots of healing vibes!

Band placed April '08 four years of hell-Band removed may '12~Non VSG July 26 '12. All went to hell~RNY on the 19th october '12~Leak & infection 26th october '12 ~infection 24th November '12, 2 weeks hospital~infection 25th dec '12 4 days ~30/5/13 hernia repair 4 days~hw120/sw/115/gw/58kg

apurdie
on 1/13/13 2:54 pm - CA

This is the hardest time.  Write down a daily log of water, protein and vitamins.  I am trying to do that more now.  Good luck,

Most Active
Recent Topics