shh possiable in the 100's

rynbiz
on 1/28/13 11:08 am - Surprise, AZ

havent seen my surgeon since before the holidays hopped on my scale todaty at school it said 199 but I don't update my tracker or official have a omg moment intill i see my surgeon scale that way im not false getting my hope up but last time I compared the scale i was 5 lbs less at the surgeon's its been a tough journey you all have seen my ups and downs im grateful people jumped on me about cheating early out  cause if it wasn't for the slaps I probably would have ruined my tool

Strjen
on 1/28/13 12:07 pm - Fargo, ND
RNY on 02/22/12
Congratulations! You've done a great job. We all need a little slap on the hand every now & then. Keep up the good work.

Highest weight : 315 lbs, Surgery weight: 298.5 lbs, Current weight: 183.5 lbs

JJ_
on 1/28/13 5:28 pm

Ooooooo! I hope you get to weigh yourself officially soon.  I am also glad to hear that you took some wise advice early out about your food plan and are posting about it. It may help others avoid the same pitfall.

judy

Cindyagogo
on 1/28/13 11:52 pm
RNY on 02/21/12

I was wondering how you were doing, haven't seen you lately.

Keep up the good work. We all need a dope slap once in a while to remember why we are doing this. No one said this would be easy. So important to keep checking out the forum, post questions and concerns, give voice to your successes and temptations.

There are lots of good members here, with so much info and personal experiences. Keep coming!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 486 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 487 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 73 views
Recent Topics