How many calories...........

Findingme2013
on 2/18/13 9:40 am
RNY on 02/04/13

Do you eat in a day??  I'm two weeks post op  RYN, and I get in 300-400 a day. I only got in 41 of protein today. What is normal at this point??
Thank you!

Pittsteelers
on 2/18/13 10:37 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
I was told not to worry about calories at all and just worry about protein. I didn't start tracking my calories until I was in my long term diet.

Findingme2013
on 2/18/13 12:50 pm
RNY on 02/04/13

Thank you!!  I just have this dream that won't go away that I'm not going to lose weight with this surgery!!  I know....it's silly but i just can't see myself down 100 pounds!!  I'm hardly eating anything and I worry it's too much!! I need to get over this!

Mamaof6Blessings
on 2/18/13 1:52 pm - New Brighton, PA
I am only one week out, and only taking in about 200 calories a day. I am not hungry, but I panicked a little today because I know that is such little calories to stay alive! It doesn't make sense that we can survive on so few calories! I know doctors have this down to a science and I have to put my trusting them! I can't wait to go next week and hopefully move to phase two. What are you eating now? Wondering what I can look forward to! My scale goes down a pound everyday, so it must be working! Good luck! Blessings! Edie
Findingme2013
on 2/18/13 6:58 pm
RNY on 02/04/13

For breakfast I have a scrambled egg, then late morning I try and get in a protein shake. For lunch and dinner it's an ounce of either deli chicken or fish with an ounce of cottage cheese or 1/4 cup of green beans.

I'm not really hungry myself other than head hunger! I live alone so being home all day by myself I'm pretty bored, and jus****ching TV.......

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 68 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 294 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views