Muscle Milk Light rant

juleskar
on 2/23/13 5:43 am
Why, oh why did Cytosport change their Muscle Milk Light product to Evolve?? I loved the MM Light Cafe Latte formula. I would purchase as many RTD shakes that the store had on their shelves. Now, however, the new Evolve shakes have added sugar, added calories, less protein and a nasty flavor, compared to the MM Light shakes. I can only speak about the Cafe Latte flavor, as I haven't tried others.
As a WLS patient, once I found a protein shake I not only would drink, but look forward to having in the morning (it has caffeine), I'm very upset they changed their product to an inferior one.
Ok, time to pull up my big girl panties and find a new protein drink I like. Rant. Over. Thank you for listening.
MichelleNC
on 2/23/13 9:03 am

My friend told me about that....why they did this I will never know. I hope with enough complaints they will bring it back!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

shedevilbecca
on 2/23/13 9:29 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13
This could explain why i can't find MM light. I have been looking all over for it. Bummer!

madeformore
on 2/24/13 5:56 am - MN
RNY on 06/21/12

Bummer to lose the product you like. I enjoy the Atkins Advantage mocha latte flavor. It has caffeine too (made with real coffee). I pour it over ice and have an iced coffee every morning. Available at Target and Walmart and such (Sam's only carries vanilla and chocolate. Not the same.)

HW: 270   SW: 245   CW: 172  GW: 160 then we'll see  

jhaskell48
on 2/24/13 11:04 am - Columbia, MD

Try Amazon, I found it there.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?