What are you doing/eating today?

Stephanie M.
on 3/13/13 10:44 pm - Los Angeles, CA

It's Thursday! I cannot wait until tomorrow, when I can sleep in! Friday's and Sunday's are my only 2 days for that. Today, I have class, and then a lunch paid by an employer (I researched the restaurant ahead of time for good items) and then teach a cardio class and zumba. I am soooo ready for the weekend and some additional sleep!

Foods:

Breakfast: Coffee

Lunch: Shrimp salad at the restaurant

Snack: Protein shake

Dinner: Salad and leftover chicken stir-fry 

Snack: Apple and peanut butter

Have a great day all!

ialdridge
on 3/13/13 11:04 pm - Humble, TX
RNY on 04/08/13

I am having my EGD today!!!!!!  Surgery on the 8th. 

Angs_Happily-Ever-Afte
r

on 3/13/13 11:04 pm

Breakfast: Chocolate Banana Bread Protein Shake

Lunch: Sam's Club - Grilled Chicken - Carmelized Onion Swiss Patty, Slice of Aldi Fit & Active Cheese & 2 Tbls. Aldi Steak Sauce

Dinner: Probably a Chef Salad...Not positive on this one yet.

Snacks: Cheese Stick, Turkey Jerky, Sugar Free Fudge Pops....Hopefully I won't over do it on the snacking today.  I feel like this has gotten a little out of hand.  When I get off of work....the snacking begins.

My Story Begins Today! (3/25/12)
Angs_Happily-Ever-After

KatBee
on 3/13/13 11:09 pm

Breakfast - Tea & trying to choke down a chobani plain non fat greek yogurt. Need to invest in some sf syrups to jazz them up. (still on full liquids)

Sassyflamingo
on 3/13/13 11:14 pm
RNY on 06/14/12

Use sugar free jelly, too!

jessann5
on 3/13/13 11:45 pm - Kansas City, KS

It is a beautiful day here in Kansas City, the sun is shining, the tem is going to be in the high 60's and I am going to try and take a walk on lunch break so that I can enjoy this day! After work I am cleaning the house and getting things ready for the weekend because we are going to be busy!

I have a Saturday date with my Mom and my Sister we are going to dinner and then to the ballet to see "A midsummer's nights dream" and then Sunday we are driving my son to Anderson, Missouri to spend Spring break with his cousins and driving back home Sunday night it is about four hours each way but it will be fun.

Anywhoo.....

B: egg and one egg white, sprinkle of 2% cheese two slices of turkey bacon on a tortilla, and a banana

S: Orange and a cheese stick

L: Mixed green salad with grilled chicken, light Italian or French depending on what I am feeling at the moment.

S: Carrot sticks

D: Cheese enchiladas, beans

S: Maybe some homemade frozen yogurt

Have a beautiful day people!

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

charjames
on 3/14/13 12:03 am - PA
RNY on 10/30/12

Breakfast= Protein shake (Almond Milk + Body Fortress Vanilla Protein powder)

snack = WW cheese stick

lunch = anti-pasta salad

snack = cottage cheese

dinner = don't know- thinking about making WW Fiesta soup

May have a protein tea in the evening (make protein shake w/ 1/2 cup almond milk + 1/.2 scoop protein powder & add that combo to warm tea + maybe 1 splenda)

Ninny80
on 3/14/13 12:27 am

Breakfast: Protein shake (2 Scoops Isopure Dutch Chocolate & 12oz 1% milk)

Snack: Fage 2% Greek Yogurt

Lunch: 1/2 Cup Chili

Snack: Baby Bell White Cheddar

Dinner: Unknown

Snack: Unknown

Going to a Fitness Fair for our upcoming Shamrock Run on Sunday.  Would like to go out to dinner afterwards at a local Irish restaurant.

Jilly Bean
on 3/14/13 12:32 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

B:  Coffee.  I really needed it today and it was yummy!

L:  Soup

D:  Left over chopped steak from last night

S:  Protein shake

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Neen L.
on 3/14/13 1:18 am - Arlington, VA

Happy Pi Day! I work with a pretty nerdy crew, so we're having a pie-baking contest today at work in celebration of Pi Day. I made what I call "The Happy Camper." It's a brown sugar and honey butter crust, bittersweet chocolate ganache center, and toasted marshmallow meringue. So basically a giant s'more! Pretty proud of how it turned out--pictures will be on my blog later.

I got up and did a 90 minute ashtanga/vinyasa practice and it felt great. My alignment  and focus are really improving. I know it's like weight loss and that sometimes I will stall or even fall backward a little bit, but it's nice to see a general overall trend of progress.

Food today:

Day - Coffee and water. I doubt that I will try any of the pies, just because the tasting occurs during my fasting period and I'd rather not throw off the cycle. A few of my friends know I do IF and offered to save me a tiny sliver of their entries so that I can try them this evening. One of them made a meat pie that looks divine!

Dinner - I think we'll have fried chicken or tacos. Well, husband will have tacos and I'll have a salad with the taco meat and a boiled egg. Snacks will be kashi protein bar, strawberry yogurt, and a runny egg with a piece of whole wheat toast.

Have a happy Thursday everyone!

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views