My 1st Stall since surgery at 7 months out

tparham1
on 3/21/13 11:40 pm - Royal Oak, MI

Ok, i knew this would be happening at some point, I've been going up and down 1 lb for the last 3 weeks and it's driving me nuts!!! Your never really ready for a stall and it's such a mental blow. I'm trying to be patient and keep chugging along, I've really been doing good with exercising, I run 3 miles 4 days a week and I'm doing my 1st 5k Breast Cancer run May 18th. I pray the scale moves soon.

spotcat6
on 3/21/13 11:53 pm - Chicago, IL
RNY on 05/07/12

I can totally understand where you are coming from. I weighed in at 264 in January my 8 month check. The scale stopped moving and i was getting frustrated. I knew it was just a stall but it really pissed me off cause i had been doing so good up til then. I went to the Dr. this past Tuesday and finally a loss i'm now at 254. All i can say is hang in there you will start to lose again. Keep working out and watching your diet this too shall pass.

tgrlnh
on 3/22/13 2:24 am
RNY on 06/05/12

Hey gals,

I noticed that at my 7th month, my weight loss started to chart like a stair case.  It stayed that same for weeks at a time and then I dropped like 10lbs in a week,  Stick with it, we still have plenty of time to make our goal weight

HW 351 SW 314 CW 140 ~ Surgery Day 6/5/12 - The first day of the rest of my life!