OT...Calendar

LadyLilMax
on 6/2/13 12:50 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

Ok, so I am in a funky, quirky mood this morning.  When am I not, I think?  So I am reading about this adorable 15 yr old gal who is now a multimillionaire cuz she starting designing and selling her flipflop sandals for kids to Nordstrom's and other high end retailers.  Good for her! 

Got my old juices flowing and my entrepreneur antennae out and I have decided to make and market a:  wait for it:

Calendar of the WLS gals and guys!  Tada  Maybe I should call it  The Loser's Calendar!

So be wary as I will be scouring all the pages and printing out all those delicious photos you have all been sending in and putting it into one big calendar!  So who wants to be Miss/Mr January??? I am thinking some of you could be calendars unto yourselves: Lady Heidi, Miss Calla, Martilinda, Lora, Neen,Kelly and on and on!  Millionairedom here I come!

I am just kidding but honestly, with all the wonderful successes on here and the gorgeous people shining through these pages... I think you are all calendar worthy!  

God bless, have fun today and everyday and go move something today other than your precious mouths and/or fingers on the keyboard! Haha.  Told ya I was IN a MOOD.  

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 486 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 487 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 74 views