Support meeting last night

sirenitycalling
on 6/20/13 4:29 am - OH

Last night I went to Summa City's support group. We listened to the stories of two post-ops that have gone thru major changes at a little under a year out and 1.5 years out.

Hearing those stories helped me reaffirm the changes I am doing in my life. Bonus, I bumped into a speaker and they said, 'you're a post-op, am I right?' I asked how they knew I was one. 'you have that presence that only other post-ops have and you definitely do not look like you need to lose weight. You are beautiful.'  

I have been on cloud nine since last night. My mom even said there is a glow about me that she has not seen in years.

I learned that I am grazing a little bit and that I should still eat the same amount but that I need to split it up and eat more frequently. I will work on that.

I feel like I have this new fire and I just want it to shine even brighter.

PetHairMagnet
on 6/20/13 10:39 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Wonderful!! So nice when you get unsolicited compliments in life, isn't it?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 468 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 319 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 354 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 64 views
Recent Topics