when will it happen?

heidivp_33
on 7/1/13 7:26 am
I am three months out and 54 pounds lost but i have only went from a 22/24 to an 18/20. When did you start dropping sizes? I have had four surgeries in the last three months also.
Brenda S.
on 7/1/13 8:28 am - FL
RNY on 04/09/13
I'm right there with you. Started out about the same size (my 24's were tight), it's been almost 3 months, and I've lost 52 pounds. I just got into 18's as well. From what I've heard, once you start moving down into smaller and smaller sizes, you move through sizes much more quickly. I heard someone say that in a size 6 or 8 it only takes 5 or 10 pounds to make them change sizes, but the larger sizes are more flexible/stretchy/roomy, so they last through a wider weight range. We'll get there!!!

karenp8
on 7/1/13 8:44 am - Brighton, IL

As you get to smaller sizes you will go through sizes much faster. I guess the big sizes are made to be more roomy? When I got to sizes I also found that I needed long length and regulars were too short. I have no idea why! I guarantee you will get there though!

Melissa Nicely
on 7/1/13 11:05 am - Chesapeake, OH
RNY on 05/06/13

I have gone from a 5xl to a 2xl in the last year but I had to loose 60 pounds or more before I first changed sizes. The bigger you get the more stretch there is in the clothes and the more weight you need to loose to move down in size. When you get down to the tiny sizes you can change sizes with as little as 10 pounds, which is a good thing to help keep us on track with regain once we get to those sizes. I for one can't wait to get there kiss

gooddaysunshine
on 7/1/13 12:51 pm
RNY on 04/30/13
I'm experiencing the same. Started out in 24 and am now in 18 two months and 48 pounds later. Can't wait to slip into a 16 and smaller! Love not being in the 20's anymore though. Patience is a virtue.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 512 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 495 views