On my way....

jabofa
on 8/16/13 11:25 am - PA
RNY on 09/24/13

Hello All,

I am new here. I joined because I realized I needed to be in touch with people who are going through, have gone through, have been successful with the weight loss surgery process.  I just finished all of my evaluations and have been submitted to my insurance company for approval.  I am titter tottering between being sure and being scares senseless.  I know that I need to pursue the wls because while I can lose weight with a bit of determination and hard work...I can never keep it off.  And each time the weight comes back...it comes back with a vengeance....at least 100 lbs or more.  I am tired of weight controlling my life and need to do this for multiple reasons.  Mostly I need to prove to myself that I am worth the commitment.  I realized that in order to be successful this time.. I need to confront the issues driving me to eat which is hard as heck.  But I am tackling them one at a time. 

I know it is normal to be scared.  I know it is normal to be happy.  I just would like to be in touch with people who have gone through it and can give me pointers, tips, cautions, warnings, motivation, reality breaks, sanity breaks and whatever else I can get.....

Overall, I am more than ready to claim my life back....I am determined to lay aside the weight for good this time.....

Thanks......

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 384 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 128 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 109 views