7days and 8 pounds!!!

Roo33
on 9/1/13 1:09 pm - OH

Started opti fast 7 days ago and have lost 8 pds!! Super pumped about that but a little ashamed to say I cheated today and ate a deviled egg!! Im trying to not let it haunt me but I just feel so damn guilty!! The past few days I have learned so much about myself and my addiction to food. Before I think I may have honestly convinced myself I was choosing to be big. Or that because of genetics I was "meant" to be big. Today and the last few days I have discovered thats just not the case. I AM A STRESS EATER and I have an emotional attachment to food!! hmmmmmm who'd of thunk it right? :) Im on my way i suppose! A little nervous, a lot excited, and totally ready to do this!! Surgery date 9/10!! 

fireflymkz76
on 9/1/13 4:33 pm - Blairsville, GA
RNY on 07/24/12

I feel ya!  I am a stress and an emotional eater.  I knew it before but now, at a year out, I am realizing it even more and its harder!

check out my blog: http://alwaysl8totheparty.blogspot.com/      
PetHairMagnet
on 9/1/13 11:34 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

If you know you are a stress eater, you may want to pursue therapy to help you find other appropriate ways of stress relief that won't hit your waistline. 

Good for you on the loss!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 461 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 471 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 354 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 50 views
Recent Topics