Is it just me !

browneyes65
on 2/11/14 12:01 am - IN

I'm going on 5 weeks now and I still have alot of pain in the right side my Dr said she put the staples. It does not seem to be getting better yet, still hurts when I bend, sit and bend over. It hurts to even sit down on the tolit and get up. Does anyone else still have alot of pain ? How long do I have to wait till the pain lessens ?

poet_kelly
on 2/11/14 12:09 am - OH

I didn't have any pain by five weeks out.  I don't think I had any pain after two weeks.  If you're still having a lot of pain,  I think I'd give the doc a call about that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

PetHairMagnet
on 2/11/14 12:35 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Oh gosh I am sorry to hear that! I agree, I would call my surgeon as that does not sound right. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

browneyes65
on 2/11/14 1:13 am - IN

I'm going Thursday for my second dialation, she will probably say it takes time thats where i put the staples, but it's going on 5 weeks. I'm going to explain again, I hope she does the dialation because another Dr in the same office did it last time. I'm suppose to get some labs done B12, CBC differential , Vit D25 (OH) I don't know what they will show I have not been takind my vitamins like I should with the problem I'm having so I'm afraid they will not be good. Will I be able to get one later to check my labs when I think I'm doing better? I don't want to wait to long because I want to make sure I'm doing this right. Do I need to fast ?

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 363 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 204 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 118 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 20 views
Recent Topics