What's on your menu today, RNY-ers?

Ceithlenn
on 3/2/14 2:03 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Sunday funday! Today I am spending some quality time with family in the morning and then heading over to a friends house to build a pillow fort and watch pretty in pink. 

We decided the damn SAD feeling brought on by so much cold and winter warranted some child like fun. 

I went shopping with my little sister last night (she has always been tiny) she recently had a baby and is still working on getting the baby weight off. I was trying on tops in Banana Republic and it must have been the first time in months she has seen me without layer and layers of clothing. She freaked out and said when did you get so skinny!!!! She asked what size pants I was wearing and I told her 10's, he mouth dropped open and said thats what I am wearing. She started crying and talking about how proud of me she was. 

It felt really good.

6 months out. 

B- 1 egg over medium, 0.5 oz of sausage off of Eric's plate and 1 bite of his hasbrowns - 150 - 8 protein

L- 2.5 oz turkey, green beans, and roasted sweet potato - 230 - 28 protein

S- protein shake- 220 - 27 protein

D- chili panera - 190 - 18 protein

Totals - 790 calories and 74 protein... May need a hot chocolate protein late tonight

E- Just walked still taking it easy with my neck and shoulder

W- tons

V- good

The Salty Hag
on 3/2/14 3:21 am
RNY on 05/20/13

9 months out...

B: Dannon Light n Fit Greek yogurt-banana cream

S1 none

L: 1/2 cup left-over taco meat, with 1TBS plain non-fat Greek yogurt and sprinkle of shredded cheddar

S2 TBD

D: 1/2 cup Chicken Alfredo sans pasta 

V: on track

W: check

E: nothing formal today, just a crap load of yard work

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

NDHM
on 3/2/14 3:35 am

We are in the middle of an ice storm here today.  I am so over this winter.  SO, to help the front of the house stay warm, I put a ham in the oven & it smells wonderful.

B: 1 egg over easy with 2 slices of center cut bacon.

L: 4 kalamata olives and 3/4 of a black bean burger.  It was different, but it helped with that burger craving.  I have trouble with most ground meats unless they are in things like meatballs or meatloaf.

S: Ham and green beans

S: too much coffee as always, a couple of strawberries, and a protein shake

tdbull
on 3/2/14 3:47 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
Awesome post about your sister. I love that family supports us.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

Ceithlenn
on 3/2/14 4:15 am - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

Thanks its been awesome. 

scoobyluvr1
on 3/2/14 3:50 am
RNY on 10/21/13

Sunday-stuck in the house, more freakin snow outside.    lol

Breakfast-  Slice of califlower crust pizza

lunch- 2 oz roasted chicken breast, green giant cauliflower and cheese sauce (just for one tray)

Snack- 2 slices turkey bacon

Dinner- 5.5 oz broiled lobster tail, pettite brussel sprouts

Snack- 5 oz Chike shake

Cals 730 Protein 78 grams

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

Ceithlenn
on 3/2/14 1:45 pm - WI
RNY on 08/28/13

I have been meaning to try the cauliflower pizza crust. How do you like it? Any tips for making it the first time?

Louise1974
on 3/2/14 4:15 am

More than halfway through the day already!  Yikes.  Here is my day so far and my plan for tonight, 18 months post op:

B:  1/4 cup dry roasted soy beans and a small apple

L:  2 oz sausage patty, 1 1/2 scrambled eggs with cheese, 1/2 cup hash browns and ketchup!

S:  Big salad with 1 oz pork tenderloin (cold from last night), 1 hard boiled egg and 1 oz mozz cheese

Dinner:  bowl of homemade soup, I am making it right now, beef stock, sausage, veggies, beans, and lots of cabbage and SMALL PIECE CORNBREAD

Notice the caps?  I am not eating a huge piece, just a small piece.  Just so you know.

Snack:  yogurt with nuts or shake or popcorn with almonds, if hungry

Not doing too much exercise today but I will get firewood for the week which is a chore.  Mostly I am hanging out in front of the fire and cooking.  And teaching my daughter to sew, and cleaning the house, and folding the laundry, and cleaning out the fridge and....

karenp8
on 3/2/14 5:19 am - Brighton, IL

18 months post op and in maintenance B 1/2c steel cut oats with nuts and 1/2 banana with peanut butter L 3 oz deli chicken and 1 oz cheese and 1/2 c cottage cheese S whole grain crackers with peanut butter D 1/2 c ground turkey with no sugar added pasta sauce and 1/2 c quinoa S 3/4 c Greek yogurt with nuts before bed fluids already over 64 ounces E 30minutes on treadmill and 20 minutes on stationary bike. Also did 200 crunches today. Good day even though we're in the midst of an ice storm here!

NDHM
on 3/2/14 11:19 am

We are in the ice storm too.  I have put some eggs on the stove so I will have something easy to eat if we lose electricity.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views