Never thought I would say this.......

KatBee
on 9/24/14 10:05 am

I am 135/140. I've been fluctuating between that for the past 11 months. I know I am at a healthy weight (5'3"), BMI etc. It kills me I can't hit my goal weight of 130. After dropping 95 I just want to hit my goal of 130. 

It's funny how I know I am skinny but I am so critical of how I look. I have days like everyone else where I feel fat & I complain to my husband who just laughs at me. 

For anyone who is just starting out on this journey....it is ABSOLUTELY worth it. It is the best thing I have ever done & even with the dumping etc, I don't regret doing it for 1 minute

Roz4103
on 9/24/14 10:05 am
RNY on 11/12/14 with

KatBee.... I am reading your comment and wondering if I will have to deal with the exact same statements from my friends and family.... I am currently at 237 and I am waiting on my surgery date as I type this response to your comment.   I decided not to tell majority of my friends and close relatives for fear of hearing exactly what you are dealing with.....I need to have this surgery due to health issues and not to be cute around my girlfriends husbands ....and to ridicule by family.   Thanks for the courage to get ready to say: "STFU" when I reach my weight goal of 130 pounds or less.....

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 495 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 367 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 83 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?