What's on your menu today, RNYers?

Gypsyqueen5
on 12/12/14 12:23 am - Seattle, WA

Thank you.

SeattleSeagirl

Daisydoo02
on 12/11/14 12:06 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Good morning Anny, love your idea of baking something you don't like.  For me I just have not done any baking, easier for me to stay away from it all! LOL  

I really really love exercising so for me personally fitting it in everyday is not a problem.  I wish I could work out in the morning but I am up very early (up at 430, out of the house at 530am, at work at 630am), so I just work out when I get home.   Hope you and the nieces and Mr. Ikea man have a blast tonight.  We are getting rocked here with a huge snow storm so there will be a lot of snow shovelling for me when I get home from work today!  

Time since surgery: 1 year & 3 weeks

AM wake up: two cups of Vanilla Hazelnut coffee with 2% milk

B: one can of solid white tuna packed in water, 1/2 cup of raspberries and 2 tbsp of balsamic dressing

S: Dannon Danactive Strawberry Banana Probiotic yogurt drink

L: 4 oz of Mediterranean grilled chicken breast with 1/4 cup of mixed salad greens

S: two swiss cheese babybel

D: 4 oz of balsamic grilled chicken breast with  1/2 cup green beans

S: 2 tbsp of roasted garlic hummus, 4 vita wheat rice crackers and Lindt Excellence 85% Dark Chocolate - 3 squares

TOTALS: Calories 1005, Protein 103, Carbs 51, Fat 38

V/W: vits are done, water is good

Exercise: Boot Camp for 60 minutes after work then home & 60 minute hike in the snow with the dogs and lots of snow shovelling!

Have a great one ladies!! 

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Bubbles314
on 12/11/14 12:16 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi OH friends,

Anny have fun with babysitting and Mr. IKEA.  I have also been babysitting a lot, for 11 1/2 month old Jaxon.  He is constantly on the move and we do have fun.  I have been trying to give my niece and his mother a break.  They find it hard to shop for presents with him hanging over the cart and making eyes at the women who stop to talk to them.  Such is life.  I had fun last night at the church women's  "Christmas gathering".  I am proud of myself that I only ate a couple of crackers and slices of cheese and was able to fit it into my menu :)  I wouldn't have done that last year. 

I also sympathize with those of you baking for the holiday/or for others.  I did a bit of that last weekend and as soon as possible I put those goodies in a box and out of site.  I did well, I know they are there but I did not make myself any and the rest are deligated to others so if I eat them someone won't get any.  Hope I stay strong.

9 1/2 weeks since WLS

B  jenni o sweet italion sausage,  may have it with a low carb tortilla (have to go get low fat flat out)

L  salmon, mashed potatoes (a couple spoons)

D  Zoup's seafood chowder .5 cup  yummie and surprisingly filling

S  I haven't been eating a lot of snacks lately but I add them anyway.  Ocean perch or more Seafood chowder or I just got some Kay's naturals to try.  Just an idea of a snack I will not eat all three.

Cal 693 add in a snack, Carb 68, Fat 29, Protein 65, Sugar 5

Hope everyone has a good day full of good choices.  Gotta go I hear Jaxon waking up :)  

Anny I love that saying  ^

Dodgergirl27
on 12/11/14 1:12 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning All,

I have decided to give myself and early Christmas present and not weigh myself again until next Thursday.  I love the accountability of the scale, but the desperation to get to onderland is LITERALLY driving me insane.  The scale just hovering, so close but so far, is really starting to get to me.  So, I figure I'm going to bust my butt the next week (lots of extra gym time to compensate for the coming holiday and to try and push myself into the magic of the one's) and hopefully on Thursday get the best Christmas present ever.  This could backfire, lol, but it's my plan to reclaim my sanity for the next week.  Then back to daily weigh ins, esp. as the holiday weekend arrives, that should keep accountable with the various Christmas treats that will surely be around.

Time since surgery: 10.75 months

B - Leftover tandoori chicken

L - more tandoori and some assorted veggies from a leftover veggie tray (are you picking up on the leftover theme for today :)

D - You guessed it, the last of the tandoori chicken...I just don't feel like putting much effort into my menu today and I have all this chicken leftover from last night, it has good numbers, so I'm just going with it :)

W/V - On track

Have a great day everyone!

karenp8
on 12/11/14 1:54 am - Brighton, IL

Glad to see you post Lisa! It's great to see new faces. I'm like you Anny in that I tend to bake things others like but I don't. I have to bake cookies either tomorrow or Saturday for a church program Sunday night. Not sure what kind yet. I love to bake but dump so I know better than to sample! Lily and I will head to the park for our two mile walk after lunch and then I will do at least another two on the treadmill. Also 25 minutes on the bike at some point this evening. Post op about 28 months and weight at 121.6 today. On track with vitamins and fluids so far. Here's the planned eats: B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter L half a Johnsonville griller patty and 1/2 c sweet potatoes S Greek yogurt D turkey meatballs with 1/2 c fall blend veggies S maybe some oats with peanut butter. Hope everyone has a day full of good choices!

Dartmouth
on 12/11/14 6:01 am - United Kingdom
RNY on 05/20/14

Good evening everyone...it is night time here in London although it gets dark at 3:30 so it feels like night time in the afternoon!

i have to say I really am so impressed by all of you bakers out there.  I know I couldn't stand by and smell cookies or a lovely fruit bread in the oven...thank God my kids are grown and I don't have to help them bake this time of year!

My food today was...

B: 1/2 a cinnamon quest bar and a decaf skinny cap

L: 50 grams smoked salmon, 2 scrambled eggs

D: 100 gr steak, 3 French fries (oops) salad and 1/2 cup plain onion soup 

Feeling rather sleepy curled up on the couch in front of the fire on this drizzly night....but am grateful not to think about shovelling snow or getting up at 4:30 ( or baking cookies!)

joan

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 487 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 488 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 74 views