Puree Ideas

wannabesupermomm
y

on 11/12/16 2:30 pm - New York, NY
RNY on 10/25/16 with

I need some new ideas for puree stage. I only have to make it to Monday, but I feel like I am going to rip my own hair out.I have done all kinds of mixes of ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, refried beans, cream cheese, sour cream, soups, lentils, eggs, fish. Please give me some idea for tonight. I went on egg face but nothing really caught my eye, and a lot of it doesn't fit my NUTs recommendations. I've reached a place where I'd rather just be on the liquid diet again then eating soft foods :( 

RNY w/ Dr. George Fielding @ NYU 10/25/2016

LBL, BL, MASTOPEXY, FLANKPLASTY, BRACHIOPLASTY w/Dr. Joseph Capella @ Hackensack 07/11/2018

Stay tuned!

peachpie
on 11/12/16 2:52 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I never really did pureed. It was a phase in my plan, but I was lazy. I mashed a turkey meatball with sauce and ricotta. I also ate chicken salad, and ran the chicken through a food processor to mince it fine. That and eggs, soups etc are basically what I ate. 

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Patty R.
on 11/13/16 6:56 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

I used my mini chopper and pureed what ever protein I made for the family. If they were eating grilled chicken, I pureed it along with the spices I used for them. I always used broth to thin it out, rather than water to keep the flavor strong. Try mixing puree ground beef and taco seasoning with refried beans and a tsp. low fat sour cream. You don't have to mix the sour cream in, keep it on top and scoop up a little with each bite. Really smushed tuna with cheddar melted on top.

These are some of the foods I used to get me through  4 weeks of puree.    :) 

SkottiRNY
on 11/13/16 7:42 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 07/07/15

Hi, wannabesupermommy!

For me, I made regular food and pureed it. I made pork chops with a Mediterranean sauce - then pureed it. I made fish with a lemon dill broth - then pureed it. I even had salad - then pureed it. Don't forget, you wouldn't be eating a lot. I made small portions, and then put them in ice cube trays and froze them. When I wanted something, I would pull out a couple of cubes and reheat. 

Cheers,

Skotti

"Not every day is Fantastic, but at least I have the opportunity to live every day." ~ Skotti RNY

My YouTube Channel

HW: 419 lbs August 2014  - SW: 340 lbs - GW: 219 lbs 

RNY July 7, 2015

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 329 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 365 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 322 views