What's on your menu today (Tuesday) RNYers?

supershopper
on 12/27/16 5:05 am, edited 12/27/16 5:10 am

Starting off a placeholder-

Yesterday luncheon with family. Parts were fun, others were not. Had BBQ pork no sauce and collard greens which were the bomb. Then we went to see Star wars rogue one, meh for me. I think they were trying too hard.

I ate quite well until dinner when I had christmas leftovers and a 1/2 slice of pound cake, and a bite of each pie that was remaining. Good thing all the bad foods have almost left the building.

Today having eggs, prot pancakes, lots of water, and the last bit of leftovers I think

QOTD: If money were no object, where would you live and why?

I would like to live near the beach or lake I think.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

OneBlueSock
on 12/27/16 5:33 am
RNY on 06/21/17

Happy Tuesday Ya'll

Yesterday we hung around the house and did absolutely nothing of note - which in itself is something to note haha.   It was a good day save for the dinner choices I made which left me feeling pretty crummy.   Ah well...that makes a couple foods now that I'll no longer eat because of how I feel afterwards.

Today is for errands we put off yesterday - finally need to go buy a new microwave and get some groceries.  I've been trying to put together a weeks menu before we leave so that I've got a good gameplan for this week's foods.

QOTD: Somewhere near water and trees with a moderate climate....I like that it doesn't snow down here as much as where I'm from but the summers are too humid, I need a good middle-ground.

Menu: 

B: Hardboiled eggs, coffee

S: Protein Shake

L: TBD

S: Protein Granola Bar

D: TBD....soup of some variety I think

have a great day!

Kelsey

Banded: 9/14/06

Band Removal: 3/15/17

Revision to RNY: 6/21/17!!!

I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement & physics

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 12/27/16 5:35 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

QOTD: Hmmm... I would want to live ON the water somewhere. With a gorgeous view and a personal beach.  Could be a lake or pond (or ocean if money is no object). I'd want the side of the house facing the water to be all glass.

B: eggbeaters, cottage cheese, roasted peppers/chilis

L: tuna, pickles, cottage cheese

D: leftover beef tenderloin (made by chef son in sous vide - yum)

S: quest chips, nut thins and hummus, other safe favorites

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

NYMom222
on 12/27/16 5:41 am
RNY on 07/23/14

QOTD: If money were no object I am a NY girl.... I would have an 2 bedroom apt in Manhattan- need a guest room,  my current house or near my current house with a year round pool, and a small beach house on Fire Island.... I live large.... 

yesterday was day 3 of Christmas as my son and family didn't arrive until Christmas Day. So Christmas Breakfast and gifts. St dinner my grandson said "AMA you are still in your pajamas" yup. Christine pj's all day. 

B: coffee latte, cottage cheese

L: chicken chow mein 

d: beef bulgogi 

Snacks: yogurt, babybel, chocolate chai latte

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Deanna798
on 12/27/16 5:42 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning family.  I had a wonderful Christmas, but I got an extra present, a cold.  It came on really strong on Christmas Eve, and though I made it through the day on Christmas Day, I'm feeling rough.  I'm at work today, but today is the first day since I've been here that I haven't worn makeup.  

I'll be honest, this weekend was horrible for my diet and the scale is rebuking me for it.  So, today I'm back to bariatric friendly.  

QOTD:  I think I'd like to live in the Pacific Northwest, like Seattle or Portland.  It's got seasons, but it's a little more temperate than Michigan, and it's gorgeous.  My brother lives in Kent, Washtington and I've been to visit.  I'll go back soon to visit, since they just bought a house and I have to go and see it.  

Plan:

B: Western omelet from the deli downstairs.  Coffee no cream or sugar (I'm out, and I'm desperate so I'm drinking it black)

L: 3oz turkey with leftover sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts

D: shrimp with ****tail sauce

S: Carbmaster protein smoothie.

no totals because I haven't entered it all into MFP yet, but I'll get it in there shortly.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Kakesie
on 12/27/16 5:46 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning everyone!

Thanks for starting us off, Hillary!

QOTD:  Yes, somewhere near water, either a beach or lake sounds nice.  With a big, fenced in yard for my dogs.

I'm up 2 pounds today and I wasn't that bad over the holidays.  I had a cinnamon roll, but that's the only "cheat" food I had.  So I don't understand the 2-lb. weight gain.  

B:  crepe with peaches & cream cheese

L:  chicken & wild rice soup

D:  taco meat & cheese

S:  Light n Fit Greek yogurt

S:  Mr. Cheese O's or Moon cheese

Exercise:  Walking the dog or exercise bike

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone! 

~ Karen  

catwoman7
on 12/27/16 5:55 am
RNY on 06/03/15

one cinnamon roll wouldn't account for 2 lb gain.  I bet it's jus****er.  Did you eat a lot of sodium the last couple of days?

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Kakesie
on 12/27/16 6:07 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Yeah, that's probably it.  Thanks, catwoman!

Emiepie
on 12/27/16 6:42 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I was thinking the same thing.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 12/27/16 5:49 am
RNY on 06/03/15

so - one of our favorite "haunts" had a complete gut job and remodel.  They've been closed for a month, and we've been suffering from withdrawal.  Today was their grand re-opening.  At 7:00 am.  The first 50 people in line got a coupon book for one free bagel & coffee a week for a whole year.  My husband insisted that we get here by 5:00 am so we could be among the first 50 people.  I said he was completely nuts...no way was I standing outside for two hours in freezing cold weather for a stupid bagel & coffee.  We can afford to buy a damn bagel and coffee.  But he did not give in.  S  then I suggested we wait until 6:00 or 6:30, because no moron is going to stand outside in the cold at 6:00 am.  but he said no - there will be more than 50 people here by then.  So I grudgingly came at 5:30.   We were number 5 and 6 in line.  The news was here.  I hope to God none of my friends see me on the news - they'll think I"m crazy.  But we got our coupons books.  I guess in retrospect, I"m glad we did since we come here at least once a week.  I'll drink the coffee and give him my bagel, since he usually eats two bagels *anyway*.  Should save us about $500 since we'd be coming here anyway.  But still, I can't believe he talked me into this!!!!

QOTD:  I actually love where I live, but I wish the winter was milder.  I love water - but we have four big lakes in town, so I kinda already have that.  It'd be nice to have a house right on the water, though.  If I had to move, it'd probably be to Chicago, or the Boston area, or the Pacific Northwest.

19 months out

B:  L&F vanilla yogurt with 1 T NSA blackberry/blueberry sauce and 1 T Kashi Crunch granola

S:  coffee with half & half, SF protein mocha latte

L:  carrot/chia/coconut soup, some kind of protein (yogurt?  tuna?)

D:   small piece of bariatric-friendly lasagna

probably another Greek yogurt later

exercise:  water aerobics last night, some kind of strength training today (may go to some new strength-training class - or may just do the machines)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Most Active
Recent Topics