What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Librarian67
on 10/9/18 4:07 pm
RNY on 02/28/17

Yeah for kitty!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Kakesie
on 10/10/18 5:33 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I'm glad your kitty is going to be around for a while longer.

Greateight
on 10/9/18 5:24 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning. I am flying to Portland Oregon for a two day meeting. I have a few friends that I haven't seen in awhile in that office (or attending the meeting) so it will be nice to see them.

QOTD: A pretty literal answer here. I have been using the CPAP for about 8 months. It definitely takes longer to fall asleep than without it. On the other hand I feel much better in the morning than before I started using it. The sleep technician told me that based on the shape of my jaw and where my tongue rides in my mouth that I may not be able to get free of it even when my weight is down. I guess we will see.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: protein forward plane if they have it

Lunch: deli turkey

Dinner: Fish and vegetable

Have a great day all.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Candrews1
on 10/9/18 6:25 am - Jackson, TN
RNY on 04/17/15

I have had my CPAP now for @4 or 5 years, cant really remember. I'm down to almost below 200 and I saw my sleep study doctor and he told me that I was borderline whether I still needed it. (I did an in home sleep study)..and TBH, I sleep like a baby with it. My body knows when I put the mask on, its time to go to sleep. My wife doesn't seem to mind it. She always tells me to face the outside, though, so the "tundra" doesn't blow in her face. Im sure one day I will get off it, but right now, I like the way I feel when I get up in the morning so I may choose to keep it.

Height=5"4' Age=49 RNY=04/17/2015

HW=285, CW=205, LW=197, GW=195

My exercise motto-Further or faster!!!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/9/18 5:24 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I have to tell you that this drill really sounds kind of bizarre. All the fire drills we used to have were not frightening because we knew we were practicing. This sounds a bit like planned torture.

QOTD: Knowing that I need to do something which I have been putting off keeps me up at night these days. It used to be work stress that did it, so I guess it is now home stress?

2.5 Years post-op (maintaining below goal for 22 months)

Always lots of coffee...

B: eggs, cottage cheese and Canadian bacon

L: Deli chicken and cottage cheese

D: Not sure - maybe salmon?

S: homemade cottage cheese with torani syrup

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Maddymoe2
on 10/9/18 5:41 am, edited 10/8/18 10:56 pm
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. Lots of rain and wind in the PNW last night. I slept great. I actually went to be at 7 pm last night. The night before I was up at 2:30 am due to my husbands snoring!!

QOTD- My husbands snoring! LOL Actually, one thing that has been on my mind lately is my surgery. I have had some weight gain and its stressing me out. I am not feeling comfortable in my own skin anymore and I hate this feeling.I know that I am the only one that can change this. I don't want to mess this up!! My size 8/10s are feeling tight.

Food for today-

B- 1 egg, 1 chicken sausage

S- epic chicken bar

L- 4 oz shredded chicken with hot sauce

D- halibut

lots of water and vitamins always

NO snacking!!! At work today, its birthday lunch. I am making lunch for 60 people. I will stay away from the mashed potatoes!!! I find that if I keep gum in my mouth and sip on hot tea its helps, also eating on a schedule. I have got to get this under control!!

680 calories/5 carbs/ 98 protein

NYMom222
on 10/9/18 5:43 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning menu peeps....

This week is Mental Health Awareness Week so my organization which is the Mental Health association for our county sponsors events all week in the community to educate, raise awareness and fight stigma.

My favorite event of the week is today. The local medical school opens their grand rounds to the general public and the focus is on neuroscience and psychiatry. Always so freakin interesting. Get to hang with the docs, residents, and interns. They don't tell you the subject ahead of time. So we will see.

QOTD: last couple of nights have been terrible sleep or more the getting to sleep and having enough hours. Last night I fell out after a couple of days of struggle and slept 6 hours.

B: Fairlife latte, overnight oats w/protein

L: emipie egg salad, salad, apple

D: Chicken and veggie TBD

S: protein shake, Greek yogurt and blueberries

ex:rest day

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

yvonnef1964
on 10/9/18 5:49 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

That drill sounds scary. I'm glad I never had to do that. This world has changed so much since I was in school. I think I would be worried every day going to school.

Qotd I'm a night owl by nature but if I forget to take my bedtime pill, I will only sleep a few hours. Unless I'm worrying about finances or when I didn't hear from my friend, I don't sleep well.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D roasted garlic mozzarella chicken sausage and some kind of vegetable

Have a good day.

Kakesie
on 10/9/18 6:02 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Bethmal and Menu Family! Thanks for starting us out, Bethmal.

QOTD: I don't have much stress in my life right now (knock on wood) and I take pills at night that put me right to sleep. However, I take a lot of pills and vitamins at bedtime so I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and also my dogs often wake me around 4 am.

Accountability: Yesterday: I overate. Protein - 83, Calories - 1,610, Carbs - 196.

B: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, banana, light & fit Greek yogurt

L: 160 calorie meal, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: microwave meal

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, apple crisp

E: walking dogs

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen

Emiepie
on 10/9/18 6:05 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thank you for starting us out! I hope your drill goes well and without incident.

QOTD: I am a mom of a 13 year old girl...THAT.IS.ALL.

Time since surgery: 4 years 1 month

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore fillet and baby carrots

S: 3 oz grilled chicken breast, carbmaster yogurt, SF almond milk latte and an iced latte bar.

D: Eggbeaters, turkey sausage links, Mikey's low carb English muffin with SF fig jam sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 miles ran this morning and 40 mins of elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1266 Protein:137 Carbs:93 Fat:47

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views