What's on your Monday menu RNYers?

Maddymoe2
on 10/22/18 5:33 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning. I have been up since 4 this morning. I guess its okay, since I was in bed at 8pm. I just seem tired lately. I had a very low key, stay at home weekend. It was nice.

My husband and I are both off work today. I think we are going to do some yardwork and bring the patio furniture in and winterize. They are calling for rain this week and once it starts in the PNW, it doesn't want to stop until June!

I am really focusing on my eating this week, logging every bite and no BLTs. I felt really good doing CAMAW last week. I remember Grim saying once that hunger is not an emergency. It popped into my head this morning.

Food for today-

B- 2 eggs with 1/2 c. cottage cheese with everything bagel seasoning

L- grilled halibut- ( I didn't eat it yesterday)

D-shredded chicken breast with hot sauce

S- chomps or light and fit greek yogurt

Hoping to go for a walk today with my husband and Josie.

Lots of water and vitamin always

Greateight
on 10/22/18 5:38 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, rushing around a little to get a trip to the gym in before I head to the airport later this morning. I usually try to go 5 times a week and if I go Monday it makes it easier to get 5 in.

QOTD: I don't really have any tricks yet. One thing that I have noticed is that I have frozen food more often. There were a couple of very helpful posts on OH "what do you buy at Costco" and "what do you buy at Trader Joes" and I have used those to identify helpful things like turkey meatballs and Mahi-Mahi burgers. Also frozen vegetable steamers I can microwave one and have vegetables for the week.

Breakfast: Turkey sausage and egg

Snack: Dannon light and fit

Lunch: Chili

Snack: String Cheese

Dinner: Lamb

Have a great day all.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

NYMom222
on 10/22/18 6:08 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning,

QOTD: I make the occasional SF cheesecake when there is company. I make my original recipe, don't use a crust or make an almond meal/nut crust and just substitute a combination of Swerve and either liquid Splenda or Stevia for sweetener.

I just finished creating my first Power Point presentation. I am the guest speaker at my Bariatric Support Group tomorrow both as a Mental health Professional and a WLS patient. I have lots of swirly whirl in my head, we will see what comes out of my mouth and if I don't make an ass of myself trying to use a power point for the first time.

I am going to NYC for a Business Networking event today so food is somewhat unknown....

B: Fairlife Latte, Overnight Oats

S: Greek yogurt and blueberries

L: Tuna on lite english muffin

D: NYC - I am sure a Starbucks will happen besides that I don't know.

snacks: Trail mix, protein bar (both for the road) and probably a protein drink when I get home

EX: At home 20 minute active recovery day.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 10/22/18 7:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I know that you will knock it outta the park! Speak from your heart

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 10/22/18 1:43 pm

You'll be fabulous!

LuckyLoser
on 10/22/18 5:25 pm - NEPA, PA
RNY on 08/20/18

I'm sure you will do a great talk. Both topics will be topics coming from your heart!

As far as the power point goes, just make sure you get there early to make sure your power point loads correctly, send an extra copy of your power point to yourself on your own e-mail in case the power point they have doesn't load correctly (so then just log on to your e-mail and open the power point from your e-mail), and try not to hold the button down too hard or it might skip slides. Just some suggestions I have picked up from snafus I have had when using power points for presentations!!

Height: 5'2" Starting Weight: 260

Surgery Weight: 232 Goal Weight: 140

Current Weight: 179

"Fall down seven times and get up eight."

mamata2
on 10/22/18 6:17 am

Good morning, long time no post but I'm back. I know I need to hold myself more accountable. I'm no longer training for an ironman so my eating has to be reigned in. Ugh, I stepped on the scale to this morning to the highest number I have seen in several years. Back to basics for me, PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN.

Time since surgery: 4 yrs 3 months

Breakfast: Latte and Bacon

Snack: String cheese and deli ham

Lunch: Salad with chicken

Snack: Pecans, colby cheese and hard salami

Dinner: Salad plus protein

Snack: Protein shake if I need something.

W/V: Started

Exercise: :( Knee and broken ribs slowing me down.

Have a great day all!

Emiepie
on 10/22/18 6:45 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Always good to see ya post my dear! How is the healing going? Also, not training anymore? I was thinking you had an ironman coming up in Florida.

Oh and YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mamata2
on 10/22/18 6:54 am

I was supposed to race at IMFL but between my ribs and my knee I decided I was better off taken a medical and preventing any further damage. Right now I am resting and trying to figure out what I'm doing next.

Healing is slow but I'm on the mend. Thanks for asking!

Emiepie
on 10/22/18 7:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I am so glad that you're taking care of healing. I know how hard it is.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 284 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views