What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

LuckyLoser
on 10/28/18 11:10 am - NEPA, PA
RNY on 08/20/18

I'm so glad she's feeling better. My heart breaks whenever one of my furbabies is hurting. I hope things go well overnight.

---Joyce

Height: 5'2" Starting Weight: 260

Surgery Weight: 232 Goal Weight: 140

Current Weight: 179

"Fall down seven times and get up eight."

seattledeb
on 10/28/18 3:19 pm

I'm glad you may make it to your regular vet. Sorry for your loss.

Au_Contraire
on 10/28/18 1:44 pm, edited 10/28/18 6:52 am

I'm so sorry that your cat is ailing so. It's the time that every pet owner and animal lover dreads. Sending you love and sympathy.

Edited to add: I just read your update. I'm glad your little feline is eating a bit and has been on your bed, and I hope she will continue to rally.

Greateight
on 10/28/18 6:58 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, all. Janet it looks chilly in your pictures. Maybe a nice change from the DC humidity, though. It rained last night and now the yard really needs to be raked. It won't be me thought because I have a late afternoon flight. Will my two teenage sons do it? In a word, no. They may tell us afterwards that if they knew that they could have raked for money they would have.

QOTD: So far I have been managing from closet shopping and Kohls. From previous weight loss I know that once I get a little smaller than I am now the sizes start going really fast. Right now I am a size 48 which is available in most department stores but the real variety starts in 46.

Breakfast: Boiled egg, turkey sausage

Snack: light and fit

Lunch: Chicken

Snack: chili if they have it at the airline club

Dinner: chicken meatballs

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

LuckyLoser
on 10/28/18 7:46 am - NEPA, PA
RNY on 08/20/18

Hi Janet: Great picture of you and DW . . . but you look a bit cold!!

---Joyce

Height: 5'2" Starting Weight: 260

Surgery Weight: 232 Goal Weight: 140

Current Weight: 179

"Fall down seven times and get up eight."

Amy Liz
on 10/28/18 8:02 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning!! Great pics, you two are adorable! Glad you had such a great time and got to see your folks. I didn't end up going to dinner yesterday with my sister and BIL - I wasn't feeling well at all... let just say I lost 3 pounds. So, today I plan to take it easy, as in no plans other than laundry and pack for the work week. As for football today -my Pats don't play until tomorrow night and I'm not really interested in any other games. Well, maybe a little of the Packers/Rams game this afternoon - we'll see. It will probably be a Jane Austen movie day for me. I watched the Twilight saga all day yesterday for the 100th time.

QOTD - I have no issue with saving money or wearing used clothing. However, I just don't have the patience to sort through all the racks and tons of stuff to find the needle in the haystack. I can't do Ross or Marshalls type stores either. In fact most stores annoy me unless they have smaller racks that display everything well so I can scan and it all and not get overwhelmed. Macy's is okay. I think I am so used to having to shop online for plus size clothing that I need to SEE everything displayed. I can shop online for hours on end and always shop the super deals.

Accountability - it was a popsicle and tea only day. So far today I'm okay

23+mo out - 154.7, here is the plan:

b-coffee x 2

l-yogurt or eggbeaters w/salsa

d-yogurt or eggbeaters w/salsa

snacks - popsicles

v/l on track

e-walk the park with the dogs

Have a fun Sunday all!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 10/28/18 1:58 pm

Sorry to hear you were ill, Amy! Being down 3# is great, but what a rotten way to get there! I hope you can just relax and rest for the rest of today. Stay warm and cozy!

Amy Liz
on 10/28/18 5:10 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

I am feeling much better now! Not much relaxing today. I ended up organizing my closet and getting to some things done around the house. Going to chill and watch game 5 of the world series now. Thank you, Cara! I'll take 3#'s any way I can get them, lol! I hope you have a lovely evening!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 10/28/18 5:29 pm

So glad you're feeling better! Enjoy your evening, too!

Writergurl08
on 10/28/18 8:17 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning! DH and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary today! We're pretty low-key, so we're just doing brunch, checking out a little nearby farm that's having a fall event, and then probably spending a relaxing evening at home. Pic of our wedding day attached

qotd: most of my clothes are thrift right now, even though I was mortified to have to show at GW as a kid. I think it's different knowing that I'm not shopping thrift out of necessity this time, but practicality.

menu: bacon and ham egg scramble for brunch

everything else is up in the air :)

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 64 replies · 311 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 512 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 586 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 308 views
Recent Topics