What is on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

Sheila_H
on 2/1/19 6:53 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning Daisy & Fri-yay pals!

Daisy - hope you got some rest. That pig cake is so cute. I know a family who has a pig as a pet and we don't live in the country. The pig lives with them in the house.

Weekend plans are mellow. Maybe a movie but not a requirement. Just relaxing.

QOTD: I input everything in MFP, maybe not a gym or candy but everything else. In fact I just looked at my streak and I have logged in 570 days in a row. Practically about a month after surgery. I like knowing how many cals/carbs/proteins I'm having. I don't plan the night before but once I decide what I'm having for the next meal I put it in and if I see it's too much I make changes. It's a good visual for me to not go over board.

B: coffee protein

L: eggwich

S: parm cheese

D: TBD but protein forward.

I haven't posted about Luna much. She is growing and will be 1 year old at the end of March. My little princess always sleeps like this!

Happy Friday everyone!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Julia S.
on 2/1/19 8:37 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Luna is adorable!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Kakesie
on 2/1/19 9:05 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Luna is so pretty, Sheila!

Au_Contraire
on 2/1/19 10:47 am

What a little cutie Luna is! My cats have a couple of beds with that same print on them. I like them because I can wash the covers!

Maddymoe2
on 2/1/19 7:56 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Daisy,

Cake used to be my weakness too. I would buy one just to have in the fridge!!

Maddymoe2
on 2/1/19 8:28 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. This week was long and I feel emotionally drained. I have been tired all week and fighting a headache too. I keep thinking it is the weather. I had an appointment with my counselor yesterday. I love that she lets me bring my dog with me. I always feel so exhausted after a session. I came home last night, made protein pancakes for myself and went to bed. I was asleep by 7. The family had chili and cornbread for dinner. Cornbread has always been my weakness. I walked by that pan of cornbread last night and actually flipped it off in my head. I am stronger than the stupid cornbread!!!

Food this week has been on point!! I am down 2.6 pounds since last Friday and it feels good. I will get to 165!! I am feeling strong despite things going on in my life that I cannot control. I can control what I put in my mouth.

QOTD- I am honest with myself. The good, the bad and the ugly! If I am not honest, I am only cheating myself.

Food plan for today-

3 cups black coffee

Protein pancakes with WF syrup

1 can albacore tuna, onion, dill pickles, jalapenos, and 2 T. SG poppyseed dressing ( my fav lunch)

1 c. cottage cheese with EBB seasoning

Protein pancakes with WF dressing

760 cal, 13 carbs, 134 protein

Lots of water, hot tea, and vitamins always. I am headed out for a walk with Josie, even though it's raining. Karen and Lily inspire me!!

This is our cat Babycakes, chilling by the fire this morning. My daughter named her when she was in middle school. Lol

Kakesie
on 2/1/19 9:07 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I LOVE that pose Babycakes is in! Too cute!!!

Au_Contraire
on 2/1/19 10:49 am

What a pose! Your Babycakes is adoeable, and quite the model!

Partlypollyanna
on 2/1/19 3:38 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Oh my gosh, I love your cat!

Question - in your menu, what is WF syrup? I've been trying to figure out what it could be an acronym for and I am failing, lol.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Maddymoe2
on 2/1/19 4:33 pm
RNY on 11/22/16

Walden Farms, it's a sugar free, no calorie, no carb syrup. They have a line of jams, syrups and coffee creamers. I really like the syrup and the BBQ sauce.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views