What's on your menu today (Monday) RNYers?

Julia S.
on 2/4/19 10:30 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I have too many apps on my phone, but have deactivated my Facebook account so that is not one of them. The 3 I would pick that I use the most are Fitbit, Twitter & Mango Health for all my meds.

The weather had me nervous we are under a winter weather advisory and I was expecting snow this morning. So far it hasn't materialized. But we are expect lows in the 20's for the rest of the week that could make the commute difficult. As it is expected to get above freezing during the day and then freeze at night. I avoid driving in snow if possible. I'm so stressed out by the time I get there it isn't worth it to go anywhere. If I see a snowflake I'm heading for home.

I didn'****ch the Superbowl and sorry to say for you Pats fans I was hoping they would lose. Oh well you can't have everything. There is a new league starting up next Saturday so I may watch that if I can't hold out for another 6 months. I was told there are only 2 sports, Football and waiting for Football. I honestly don'****ch any other sports, except for Horse Shows like FEI, Show Jumping, 3 Day Eventing, and sometimes Horse Racing as my horse came off the track and I like to see some of the races occasionally.

Accountability was not good, still need to get back on track.

Have a good start to the week everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Au_Contraire
on 2/4/19 12:27 pm, edited 2/4/19 4:28 am

Hello my WLS friends! Happy Monday!

Glad to know that your migraines subsided, Daisy. Your weekend sounds fun!

I spent the weekend packing. Boxes and more boxes, bubble wrap, newspaper, scissors and tape are everywhere.

It snowed all day yesterday, delicately and beautifully. I was surprised to see that it barely stuck, despite falling for hours. But this morning I woke up to a white world! I have missed snow. Now it is very bright - even glowing - outside, and the sky is a beautifully soft, subtle, pale and frosted blue. What an amazing world we live in!

I weighed in at 128.6 this morning. Accountability has been fine. Exercise was down a bit but will be back on track today.

QOTD: I dislike what I see as Facebook's invasive and covert business model, so I stay away. I really don't have a ton of apps on my phone because I use my tablet more. I do have a few news apps on my phone from the NY Times, Reuters, the AP and others, and I have a couple of word games like Boggle. Also, My Fitness Pal.

First: tea and more tea!

B: egg salad, 2 dill pickle spears

L: chicken

D: ham with a little of that Sartori bellavitano espresso cheese

Possibly some protein powder as creamer if I am low.

Wishing all of you a wonderful day. Be good to yourselves!

Emiepie
on 2/4/19 12:31 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I may have missed it but checking to see if you found a new place yet?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 2/4/19 12:52 pm

Thanks for asking, Kelly! No, unfortunately,and it's coming down to the wire. Still looking. I still have some hope for the little house I last mentioned but am not stopping looking. I'll keep you posted!

Emiepie
on 2/4/19 1:03 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Continued prayers being sent your way. The perfect place will find its way to you!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Au_Contraire
on 2/4/19 1:22 pm

Thank you! Your prayers are very appreciated.

Amy Liz
on 2/4/19 1:14 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Ditto what Kelly said!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Au_Contraire
on 2/4/19 1:25 pm

Thank you Amy!

Amy Liz
on 2/4/19 12:54 pm
RNY on 11/21/16

Good afternoon! What a day already~ I had a nail in my tire this morning, I'm so glad I discovered it before hitting the freeway at 6 am in the torrential downpour. It was sticking out an inch and could have caused a blowout. Anyway I got it fixed and was 3 hours late to work. So the Pats won yesterday, yay, but the game was terrible. I'd rather see a great game and lose than that....especially a Super Bowl game! I just expected more. I feel sorry for all the suckers that spent thousands of dollars to be there.

QOTD - 1. MFP 2. Facebook 3. Reminders - I would forget everything if I didn't have this!

Accountability - not great. Today and the rest of the week are well planned

2 years, 2 mo - 175.7

b- coffee x 3 - skipped due to tire shop

l- tuna, SG balsamic dressing, celery and ranch yogurt dip

d-cheese omelette w.mushrooms

es - l&f greek yogurt

v/l - on track

e- working late :(

Have a good day!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Emiepie
on 2/4/19 1:04 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Phew, so glad you caught the nail in tire-scary!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 469 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 428 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 444 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 360 views