What is on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

karenp8
on 3/1/19 5:42 am - Brighton, IL

Quick post before I head out to an appointment. I have lots of errands to run today as we are getting ready to head to the distribution center near Springfield tomorrow. We start work Monday forva month but want to get there before the expected snow so we'll head out sometime tomorrow. Lily and I will fit in our 4 miles this afternoon as a break from packing and we'll do more right after supper. QOTD I have 2 huge pillows,flannel sheets 2 quilts and a heavy wool blanket. I also have a heated mattress cover that I love. Hubby can turn his side off and I can set mine to high. Accountability good except liquids. Barely hit 80 ounces. Goal today is at least 100. Heres the food plan B1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L2/3 c cheesy broccoli soup D 4 oz baked tilapia 1/2 c green beans S serving of pork rinds with 1 T salsa. Have a great day everyone and make your best choices! Time to find some coffee now!

seattledeb
on 3/2/19 5:12 pm

I love heated mattress pads. Best post RnY purchase.

AnnyBananny
on 3/1/19 5:44 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Fri-YAY! I am seriously in need of the weekend! Woke up to more snow than predicted, so DH and I jumped out of bed and shoveled quickly. Luckily it was fairly light - but that's going to be my exercise for the day!

Yummmm.....raclette. I am jealous, Daisy.

Zero plans (other than a clinic visit for monitoring) and I'm feeling amazing about that. I'm sure by noon tomorrow I'll be bored and wishing for something to do, but right now it feels glorious to have no plans.

Apparently Wednesday was the 1 year anniversary of us closing on our house! I adore our sweet little home and am looking forward to many more years in it (and maybe one day being able to afford adding central air LOL).

TSS: it's surgiversary month - it'll be 5 years on March 18

B: coffee with cream, egg cups

S: cottage cheese

L: Ever Roast chicken and a string cheese

S: apple and almond

D: last night of balsamic pork

S: pb pretzels and thin mints, what else?

Have a great day, friends!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 3/1/19 6:41 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love your house!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Theduffman27
on 3/1/19 5:52 am, edited 2/28/19 9:52 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning Daisy and Menu folks. Happy Friyay! Another Crazy weekend for us, tonight I will go to the gym after work, Pick Joddie up after her shift in the ER and we are going to watch a Friends daughter play Basketball, she is being scouted by a few D 1 Basketball programs, none of the biggies, but she is an amazing player. Tomorrow we have a surprise birthday party for a friend and Sunday I am hoping nothing.

QOTD - This time of year we use cuddleduds flannel sheets and we have a dual zone control electric blanket, love it.....and Bamboo pillows.

Edited to add a link from recent study from University of Vermont ( something we already know) " Write it when you bite it"

https://www.uvm.edu/uvmnews/news/most-effective-weight-loss-strategy-really-hard

B - Egg salad

L - Salami and cheese

S - Ham roll up

D - Baked haddock and broccoli

S - protein bar

E - Cardio

Stay healthy my friends, Mike

Pic is with our best friends of 30+ years prior to going to a Montreal Canadians Game.

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Emiepie
on 3/1/19 6:43 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great pic of you all!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 3/6/19 4:54 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Mike you spend so much time in Montreal you must feel Canadian! Love the Habs gear. What a wonderful friendship, 30 yrs is amazing!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

catwoman7
on 3/1/19 6:00 am
RNY on 06/03/15

whoops - forgot to post a photo - and I actually have one this week! This is our "adoptee" grad student and me at a hockey game (last weekend)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 3/1/19 6:42 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Fun!

Kakesie
on 3/1/19 6:08 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning and Happy March Daisy and Menu Family!

No plans in particular for the weekend, except for working on listing things for sale on eBay.

I realized that I missed my 3-year surgiversary. It would've been February 19th.

QOTD: I sleep in a recliner with a heated blanket and a dog bone shaped neck pillow.

Accountability: I've been overeating this winter and have put on a few pounds. UGH. Not happy abut that. Yesterday: Protein - 88, Calories 1,225, Carbs - 143.

B: 3 strips bacon, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana

L: 160 calorie meal, light & fit Greek yogurt

D: microwave meal, light & fit Greek yogurt

S: prosciutto & mozzarella sticks, light & fit Greek yogurt, banana

Photo Friday: Picture of the pretty icicles hanging from our roof.

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen