What is on your menu today (Photo Friday) RNYers?

Theduffman27
on 3/1/19 9:52 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Congrats on your half marathon, great accomplishment!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Partlypollyanna
on 3/1/19 10:02 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Way to go on your finish!! I think that is an awesome standing!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 3/1/19 12:14 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Happy 16th to your son and I can't LOVE this pic enough. You don't look like you just ran a 1/2!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

CarlRay
on 3/1/19 10:24 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Good afternoon! I drove this morning, so the commute was easy. Lol

Menu is very good, though I'm currently drinking a small hot chocolate. It's a lower-sugar version, but it's still pretty sweet. I doubt I'll get through it, but it's a nice Friday-aft change from my decaf. Maybe I'll mix it in with some decaf and make a frankenbrew. Not to worry, I'll be drinking another 2L of water on top of the 1.5 I've already taken in.

I had some wheat crackers with Colby cheese and turkey for brekkie, and a protein bar as a snack later. Lunch was a spinach salad with tuna, cottage cheese and cucumber. No afternoon snack. Supper is a piece of roast beef and whatever veggies, and water or decaf after that.

QOTD: I have a sheet, cotton blanket and a heavy comforter. My wife always shakes her head because I start out that way and inevitably end up with only the comforter. Somehow, every night, I wriggle away the sheet and blanket but keep the top layer, and wedge the rest up against her, LOL. It drives her nuts but I don't know I'm doing it. It's a queen bed, and I lay right on the edge of my side.

Remember, no matter where you go.......there you are.

kairosgrammy
on 3/1/19 12:47 pm
RNY on 10/17/17

Pretty good today.

Breakfast: Cappuccino Smoothie complete with spinach. My boss says my smoothies look like pond scum.

Morning Snack: Coffee with Collagen and another cup of coffee. Love coffee, can you tell? You will before I'm done.

Lunch: Spaghetti Squash Casserole, Green Beans with 1 tsp light margarine.

Afternoon Snack: Built Bar (orange creme), sliced tomato & 1 pouch of herb & garlic tuna creations, 2 light string cheeses.

Supper: Chicken Fajitas, Refried Beans, Black Bean soup, salad and tortilla chips

Evening Snack: Iced Coffee with Premier Protein, Coffee with Collagen and Reddiwhip

1,117 Calories, Protein 125g (43%), Carbs 94g (33%), Fat 31g (24%) which so far isn't too bad since I try to get my macros at 40% carbs, 35% Carbs, 25% Fats.

But there is a problem. I am trying to maintain and so far, even at 1200 calories I continue to lose so I'm trying for 1300 calories. I have a hard time eating that much because servings are small. So, tonight, I have to find more food or face more weight loss. My intentions have never been to shrink away to nothing.