Modified keto

Momma2nicknmike
on 3/29/19 1:35 pm - Beavercreek, OH

I decided to try the keto diet last summer. I never got down below 160 post-surgery. I had regained 8-10 lbs and was really having trouble controlling my reactive hypoglycemia. I read all I could on the internet, figured out my macros using several different macro calculators online and downloaded Carb Manager for my phone. It took me several months to actually see a weight loss, but I noticed it almost immediately in the inches lost in my stomach. One of the things that I realized that had contributed to my regain was eating too many protein bars. I always kept them with me and ate on the run a lot. The calories and carbs in those bars add up quickly. I lost about 15 lbs over the course of 6 months, and got my RH under control. I always thought that I was eating low carb, but when you're actually tracking your carbs, 20-30 carbs add up really quickly. Good luck! There is a TON of info on the Keto diet online.

Lynne    

turner3670
on 3/30/19 7:08 am

Hello thank you so much I've been reading a little and got some really good info from other group members also so I'm going to definitely try it thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics