What's on your menu (Tuesday) RNYers?

Partlypollyanna
on 6/4/19 2:23 am
RNY on 02/14/18

good morning! Well, it's 515 on the east coast and I've already worked out, had two cups of tea and a protein bar, a bottle of water, watched an episode of Luther and finished my book, so I thought I'd start our menu thread! Sleep issues have their positives!

so, it's June...the half way point of the year!! How did that happen?

Qotd - what's something you want to accomplish before 2019 turns to 2020? I want to put up shelves in my garage and in my (very small) laundry room.

menu today

b - protein bar

l - yogurt with strawberries and granola

d - deli ever roast chicken

s - L&F greek

ex - 30 minute cardio blast streaming class

v - on track

i will have coffee soon!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

karenp8
on 6/4/19 3:13 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning, Jen and other menu peeps! It's a chilly morning here in northeastern Indiana. Lily and I will take a long walk in a minute and at least 2 others before the day is over. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday. Weight today is 123. QOTD get my weight back to 120--3 more pounds and keep it there. Heres today's food plan B 3 sm protein pancakes with sugar free syrup L 4 oz chicken salad D 4 oz baked fish S if needed hummus (100 cal) and 4 pretzels. Have a great day full of smart and conscious choices everyone! Time for coffee!

Partlypollyanna
on 6/4/19 4:38 am
RNY on 02/14/18

That's a great goal Karen - and you've been so disciplined and consistent, I have no doubt you will get there!!

Jen

NYMom222
on 6/4/19 4:03 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Here I thought I would jump on early to start and you way beat me to it.

Somehow when it is warmer out it is easier to get up early morning and feel accomplished. I always liked my 30 minute at home classes when I rolled out of bed. Yesterday I got up and jumped on my trampoline. Where do you stream it from?

QOTD: This is a loaded question... but I am also going to go with organization. After my car accident, 2 surgeries, 17 months of PT, and 2 ½ years of general physical/mental recovery ... lost whatever semblance of order I had. It is not an episode of the Hoarders.... but still not to my liking.

• protein coffee
  • shrimp egg white omelette
  • turkey burger, salad
  • chicken and veg TBD
  • S: protein, Greek yogurt, apple
  • ex: rest day

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Partlypollyanna
on 6/4/19 4:40 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I stream from Amazon prime...some are better than others but there's enough variety I can always find one to do. This morning's the instructor was excercising in platform sneakers...and kept having issues (her I wonder why?). It was a decent work out in my non platforms but I probably won't do this one again!!

Jen

bethmal
on 6/4/19 4:15 am
RNY on 12/26/17

Good Morning Menu Peeps!

Jen, I love getting up early and accomplishing many things! Good for you!

DH had to leave for work at 5:30 so, since he is my alarm clock I got up as well. I have hung out a load of laundry, made my lunch and I am currently playing with Max while drinking my second cup of coffee. It's chilly out here this morning.

After my doctor appointment yesterday I did a little shopping. I found a pair of pants that I loved so I grabbed a size 8 and tried them on. Nope, too big. Then a 6, nope too big and then settled into a 4. It's taking a long time to adjust my head to this size.

QOTD: I'd like to lose the last 10-15 pounds and look into skin removal surgery. (Something I swore I would never do )

Accountability: I had a glass of wine around the firepit with DH last evening.

B: vanilla honey Greek yogurt with berries

MS: PP chocolate shake

L: ever roast chicken and Havarti cheese

AS: HB egg

D: leftovers

Lots of water and all vitamins!

Have a great day!

You can't measure your achievements with someone else's yardstick!

Revision from lapband to RNY 12/26/17 with Dr. Caitlin Halbert

HW 260 SW 248 CW 154 GW 145

Gallbladder removed 9/18

Beth

Partlypollyanna
on 6/4/19 4:43 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Congratulations on the 4s! Who knew the adjustment to smaller sizes would be so hard, lol?

Sometimes I would love to sleep in but I find that getting up when I wake up vs trying to force myself to stay in bed makes me so much less cranky! And tonight when I get back to the hotel, I'll only have to relax which is nice!

Jen

NYMom222
on 6/4/19 6:26 am
RNY on 07/23/14

As someone who has had skin removal surgery- If you are wearing size 4 pants, you really may not need to lose 10-15 more pounds. I know we get hung up on the scale and BMI.... but, the day I went into surgery I looked like I still had 30-40 pounds to lose. After surgery it was all gone and the Doc said it was all skin, no fat.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

catwoman7
on 6/4/19 6:37 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I agree with NYMom. I had a DEXAscan when I was 146 lbs. I wanted to see how much more weight I could lose, figuring it'd be another 10-15 lbs. Nope. My body fat was already down to 22%. Which was OK - but definitely on the low end for women. So I was already at my goal, unbeknownst to me (I did eventually get down to 138, but it was too low for me - I really didn't look all that great. And it would have been a real fight to keep it that low, given my fat percentage would have been below a healthy range - I think my body would have fought me tooth and nail!!). I was also pretty much all skin when I went in to have plastic surgery, even though I wouldn't have guessed that given all the excess draping everywhere!

Librarian67
on 6/4/19 4:34 am
RNY on 02/28/17

Morning all! Back in the office and lots to get organized at my desk. Got a fair amount of my online things organized but there are thing that I can only do in the office and when I'm not there, they pile up!

Cool here this morning but warming up as the day goes on. Back to summer tomorrow with heat and humidity...ugh!

QOTD: Now that I'm certified, I need to get some clients and more experience working with real people. I also want to get my attic cleared up and re-organized. It is so easy to just shove things up there and it's truly a case of out-of-sight...

My QOTD: I'm looking for a SF Mocha syrup to give as a gift. I don't really like syrups but I know that some of you do. What kinds do you like?

Menu:

B: coffee w/ Miralax, scrambled eggs, 1/2 pancake

S: beef biltong

L: something fast...probably a Subway chicken salad

S: CarbMaster yogurt

D: hopefully a TJ's tuna patty, baby carrots

E: a short walk at lunch

Have a great day everyone!

HW: 248+, SW (RNY: 2/28/17): 244, GW (10/17): 125; LW: 115; 45# regain (19-20); CW: 135.6; new goal: 135; Plastics: Ext mastopexy, Ext abdominoplasty-5/18/2018; diagnosed w/ gastroparesis 11/20.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views