What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 11/22/19 2:39 am
RNY on 07/20/15

*you're

It's a lie, it's a lie! I care!

Happy Friday, peeps. I have been hella busy this week and haven't had a sec to check back on, so if you posted after 6am, I haven't read it.... I'm looking forward to Saturday when I can go back and read about everyone's week!

Today should be even crazier! I have school visits all day all over the city, which will translate into upwards of 6 hours of driving (i.e. sitting still in tunnels) ahead of me today :( Plus every principal who I am visiting is freaking out. They got their enrollment projections for next year and they are worried about cutting and adding positions, already. So today I will be playing Human Capital Therapist.

Let's see your faces, this week! It has been freezing and raining all week, so for my Photo Friday, I decided I would show you how I look all bundled up for 4+ hours of my day while I commute!

Accountability: Not great. I'm really disappointed in myself.

QOTD: What is one adventurous thing you would like to try if you had no fear? I wish I had no fear because I would love to try bungie jumping off of a bridge, but in reality, I would never, ever do it.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

MadisonRose
on 11/22/19 3:13 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Morning everyone and happy Friday! Rushing to get ready for work this morning so I'll try to get my pictures from the trip posted when I get back home today or sometime this weekend.

QOTD: I have always wanted to try skydiving, but don't think I could ever actually go through with it.

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda

L: turkey and cheese roll up

D: leftover salmon and veggies

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Emiepie
on 11/22/19 3:52 am, edited 11/21/19 7:52 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning!JB- you look adorable and COLD! It's Fri-yay and not that I'm the bragging type, I am on vacation! I don't go back to wor****il Dec 4th. Today My hubby and I are seeing A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood, I've been looking forward to this movie.

Accountability: I had a handful of mixed nuts. Felt hungry and it could have been worse but stopped there and went to bed.

QOTD: I think skydiving.

TSS: 5 years 3 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, 2 turkey sausage links, and 1/2 an orange

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: P3 pack and carbmaster yogurt

D: Birch benders pancakes, turkey sausage links, cauliflower hash browns, eggbeaters, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber and 40 mins of elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1423 Protein: 130 Carbs: 99 Fat: 64

Have a great one!

Pic this week is of some crafting and baking (WIN was not touching a single candy or bite of a nutter butter during the making of those cookies!).

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 11/22/19 5:58 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Enjoy your time off!! You deserve a break!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 11/22/19 6:36 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

My SIL was actually Fred Rogers Neighbor growing up. How crazy would that be. Tom Hanks was a real joy to have in Pittsburgh while shooting the movie. I hear he does a great Job of capturing the true Mr Rogers. Hope you enjoy it.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 11/22/19 5:31 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

That is so cool!! Loved the movie!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cc583
on 11/22/19 2:04 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Vacation yaaaaay! Enjoy!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

karenp8
on 11/22/19 3:53 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Been so busy I've missed the last couple days but here I am again. Miss Lily and I will head out for our first long walk in a few minutes but wanted to post first. Accountability was icky yesterday. Miss Lily and I only got 2 short walks as it rained off and on. I also ate 2 little chocolate bars which I did not need. Weight today is 121.2. QOTD I'd like to ride a horse someday. I have groomed them and walked one before and they are such gorgeous animals. Here's the food plan for the day B 2/3 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz sloppy Joe meat D 4 oz burger with cheese and no bun S if needed L&F yogurt shared with Miss Lily of course! Have a wonderful day full of smart choices!

Emiepie
on 11/22/19 3:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Always happy to "see" you.

Sheila_H
on 11/22/19 3:54 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Good Fri-yay morning JB & menuers,

Julia - wow, how cold is it for you to be so bundled up? You look so cute.
It's another early morning or late nighter for me. Too many things going through my head, always worried.

Yesterday I met with my RnY surgeon for the gallbladder removal. He said it's a piece of cake and it's very routine. We scheduled it for Dec 11. While there (about 1.5 hours from my home) I contacted the woman that is due for surgery and with whom I am doing the liquid diet. She is from the area and we had liquid lunch together. It was funny, I showed up with DS's old lunch box with yogurt and jello in it. I also bought a large iced coffee and put protein powder in it. We just sat and talked. She doesn't have much support at home and I know it's really hard. But I convinced her that she is doing this for her and nobody else and to stay strong. It was a good lunch.

QOTD: I am pretty adventurous. I have done the skydiving, White water rafting and hot air balloon. I don't like the idea of bungee jumping because of the jerky movement at the end. I would love to be able to dive from a very high Cliff into the water, like 50-meters distance. I think we were in Jamaica when I saw the locals jumping off a very tall cliff and thought it looked so much fun. But I'm always worried I'll do a belly flop. In my teens I jumped off the highest dive in an Olympic pool (I think it's 10 meters) but last minute I opened my arms wrong and slapped the water with my arms. I had bruises under my arms for days. That's what scares me.

My meals (5 days down, 3 more to go):

• coffee, coffee, and more coffee with PP as creamer
  • Fage yogurt
  • SF jello
  • Miso soup

Not any recent pics but due to my lack of sleep I think these two pics are a Have a great weekend everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142