What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Greateight
on 11/22/19 9:16 am
RNY on 08/29/18

He is playing better but will never play to the level of that contract.

As for the team? Well, they went on a run but then lost two in a row. The NHL is so young and so fast now. We went from a team that was fast and skilled to a team that is slow and skilled.

In the right situation they can put a ton of pucks in the net. In the wrong situation, they get outshot 52-19. Kane is worth the price of admission always, though.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Theduffman27
on 11/22/19 10:20 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I agree with your assessment of the league now, the players are so fast and skilled, I love watching Hockey today. I was always a fan of the 4th line tough guy, and now dont miss the lack of fighting in the least. I would love to see the NHL move to Olympic size ice, will never happen as the owners would lose revenue due to lost seats....

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Emiepie
on 11/22/19 5:44 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Nice bobblehead. The Monsters don't have the pucks available yet but hopefully for the next home stand at the beginning of December. I can't figure out a way for you to hear a sample of him calling the game aside from Facebook or the blackdog internet stream.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

ecm1109
on 11/22/19 5:45 am, edited 11/21/19 9:47 pm

Good morning all,

So glad its Friday except I have to work tomorrow at our annual Turkey give away. I manage the benefit for a labor union and every year they give a free turkey to the members. Its usually a fun day and my co-worker and I laugh about how excited folks get over a free turkey. They will be lined up for the turkey before I get here. its really funny.

Edited for QOTD- We are planning a trip to Italy next fall and my boyfriend wants to go to the Blue Grotto and go in a boat into some cave. He was showing me videos of it and I said not a chance...it looked cool but I am not laying down in the boat to get into the dark cave!!!

B=Belvita PB sandwich (1)

L=Air fryer chicken breast

D=Out to dinner with my dad=something that is not chicken but protein forward!

E=boot camp this morning.

Partlypollyanna
on 11/22/19 5:53 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning JB - I do not envy your time sitting in traffic!

I have a ton of stuff for work to get done today, plus the warranty person is coming over to walk through my list of "you have to fix this before my 1 year warranty is up"....that's not until end of January so i'm ahead of the curve. I hope she's expecting the spreadsheet and packet that I've prepared to make it "easy" (easy for me to make sure it all gets done at least).

QOTD - I am pretty good about embracing adventure opportunities so I'd have to go with the very dramatic "take a year's sabbatical/quit my job and spend the year going around the world"..I have a few friends that have done that and I've been amazed!

No new pictures this week (should have some after Thanksgiving) so I'm sharing sunrise from my office and my coffee cup of the day, lol.

Menu

Coffee & half and half X3

Carbmaster cottage cheese

4 oz ever roast deli chicken and .8 oz cheddar cheese slice

Light and fit greek

Chobani banana

Have a spectacular Friday and wonderful weekend everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Grim_Traveller
on 11/22/19 6:39 am
RNY on 08/21/12

It is a planet. It is.

Eppur si muove.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Partlypollyanna
on 11/22/19 11:17 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I had to google your italian.

I have a solar system bracelet and the first thing I did was check to make sure it included Pluto:-)

Jen

Dcgirl
on 11/22/19 6:09 am, edited 11/21/19 10:32 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You are ridiculously cute in your hat AND earmuffs! Love it! When I was at Obama's first inauguration all those years ago, it was like 18 degrees and we stood outside all day and every picture of me, I look like a super religious person wearing a head and face scarf. Brrr.

My pic this week is from the "kitten cafe" I took the girls to last weekend. For a $35 donation to an animal shelter, you get 70 minutes in an Instagram friendly (LOL) space with fluffy pillows and rugs, and you get to play with kittens! They leap, roll, run, and then flop. They are incredibly cute as you can imagine. They are up for adoption too, but Kris already thinks I am a super crazy cat lady ha ha. If I could adopt I would like to get two bonded adults, since they are harder to adopt.

I have SUCH an awesome weekend planned! We get the kids in a few hours, tomorrow I get to see Anny Bananny! Sunday we are putting up the tree and watching the movie Big with the kids - they have never seen it, but we saw the musical with them in London, so they have to see the Tom Hanks movie! I plan to fit in Boot Camp tomorrow morning as well.

Today's menu:

B: 3 homemade chicken meatballs after my iced coffee

L: At Panera where I will work for a few hours before getting the kids - likely half a Greek salad and a cup of soup

D: Ugh, everyone gets something different. For the kids - orange chicken and rice. For Kris, Asian tilapia and garlic rice (last Blue Apron recipe). For me - sautéed shrimp in olive oil with garlic

E: I am officially a slug. I am sure my ass spread 5 inches this week. Though, I am much less hungry when I don't exercise, so at least there is that. But now is NOT the time to give up on workouts (holidays UGH).

Edited to add QOTD: I wish I were brave enough to do a hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia in Turkey. I have been there a few times and it's the most magical place I have ever seen in the world. Every morning the sky fills with hot air balloons and I have never had the balls to go in one... check this out: https://www.travelandleisure.com/attractions/cappadocia-hot- air-balloons

Partlypollyanna
on 11/22/19 6:14 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Both you and the cat are so cute! I want to go there and play with the kittens!

Jen

Theduffman27
on 11/22/19 6:28 am
VSG on 11/19/14

That Kitten Cafe is a wonderful Idea!!! Love it! I hear you regarding being less hungry when you are not working out, there is no balance....

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Most Active