What's on your Wednesday menu RNY people?

MadisonRose
on 1/22/20 3:42 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! This is my first time starting things off so hopefully I do it right! Lol In a bit of a rush this morning and knew I wouldn't have time to come back later to post. Hope everyone is doing well this morning. It is freezing here again today! One of those days where you just want to stay in bed.

QOTD: Are you currently watching or just finished watching any shows that you just can't get enough of? I just finished watching Anne With an E on Netflix a few days ago. Watched all three seasons in less than a week. I just couldn't get enough! I am super depressed though that the show was cancelled after the third season. Sooo many unanswered questions!!! Ugh! B: premier shake B2: coffee w/Splenda L: turkey and cheese roll up D: salmon and Brussels sprouts

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Emiepie
on 1/22/20 3:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Thank you for starting us out. I felt like yesterday was Wednesday all day so it feels weird to be Wednesday today.

Accountability: rough night with snacking

QOTD: 90 day fiancé is my trash tv!

TSS: 5 years 5 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, 2 turkey sausage links, and 1/2 an orange

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Emiepie egg salad on protein wrap and carbmaster yogurt

D: Grilled chicken breast, cauliflower, sliced fruit, 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber and 40 mins of elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1452 Protein: 147 Carbs: 113 Fat:57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

supershopper
on 1/22/20 5:25 am

between that and married at first sight.... I like them both@

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Emiepie
on 1/22/20 7:53 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I haven't seen love at first sight yet...

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Laura in Texas
on 1/22/20 10:10 am

I have to get caught up with the new season of MAFS!! I love that show!!

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Greateight
on 1/22/20 3:57 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

I didn't post yesterday because Marilyn was using my car and needed me to get to the train by 8:30. Her car was out getting an oil change. In any case, it left me little time for nonsense or ballyhoo.

I went for my plastic surgeon's appointment on Monday. He said that a face lift would mean six weeks out of the gym and no lifting during that time. I have decided that isn't something that I want to do right now. He started the appointment by asking what was bothering me and I realized that nothing was bothering me.

Maybe, if in a couple of years I feel like I have plateaued and aren't getting stronger or more fit, I would feel different.

Marilyn doesn't want me to have any unnecessary procedures, so I think she was actually relieved that I wasn't interested. As for work, I am not quite in my twilight years, but the shadows are starting to get long. I don't think that looking a little better would get me promoted in the relatively short window that I have left.

QOTD: Seal Team is my favorite show. Right now it is on a mid-season hiatus.

Breakfast: sausage

Snack:Protein bar

Lunch: Ahi tuna salad

Snack: nuts

Dinner: TBD, maybe leftover tenderloin

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 1/22/20 3:58 am - Warren, OH

I just discovered Grace and Frankie last week. I watched the first season this week and starting on the second season this week. It is so funny. If you don't already know, (and this show is five years old, so I might have been the only person on the planet who didn't know):

Two couples in their 70's go to dinner. The husbands have a big announcement. They are lawyers and business partners. Their wives think they are going to announce their retirement.

Instead they announce that they are in love with each other and want divorces so they can marry each other. It is great acting and great comedy.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Dcgirl
on 1/22/20 7:31 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

The woman writer from Friends is the writer of this show! I have heard great things but haven't seen it. The actresses are phenomenal so I am not surprised that you enjoy it!

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/20 8:40 am
RNY on 01/01/14

But think of the ladies they're abandoning so late in life !

Did these dishonest guys think they somehow KNEW or made financial plans to take care of themselves no matter what .

Cuz I'm SURE these " innocent" guys who lied to their spouses for decades ( and maybe used them and their families and family connections for half a lifetime )?never even bothered to counsel their so called beloved spouses to take care of themselves .

And what of HIV risked within the marriage where spouses wear no condoms? How fair is that to be innocently subjected to those huge risks because your spouse isn't honest ?

and did they have children for inheritance purposes or to prove they're not gay ?

im not saying I'm not clapping ... yes it's great when people find love . But there's more to these stories than meets the eye at first .

stacyrg
on 1/22/20 9:15 am
VSG on 05/12/14

It's a scripted TV show played for comedy. While I'm sure these issues come up in real life, it's not the main focus of the show.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views