What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Sheila_H
on 8/19/20 7:29 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Me doing a happy dance for you being half the woman you were.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Lisa91941
on 8/19/20 7:50 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Work was oh so boring yesterday. For the first time, I found myself snacking from boredom. The pick was not bad, but the reality is that I was not hungry. So I need to be alert to signs of slipping back into this bad behavior!! Hopefully today will be busier and will fly by. At what point did any of you eat a real taco? Just one? Not just the innards, but a nice crunchy fried corn tortilla one? It's starting to call my name.

QOTD: Last year I treated myself to a handmade custom leather handbag from Etsy. It's amazing and should last like 20 years. But I over fill it all the time with stuff I think I might need at work. So Monday I ordered a large carryall from the same place. With the intention of putting the random stuff at the bottom of the carryall, and then my handbag on top. I should still be able to slide in work files when I want to take stuff home. Then when I want to go shopping, or out to eat or whatever, I'm hoping to just grab my handbag and go. Not have to unload half of it so it's light enough to carry around for hours. It's arriving sometime this week. I am very excited about that!

Menu:

B: coffee and 1/2 PP shake -- hard boiled egg and low fat cottage cheese

L: dug out left over egg "muffins" and bacon from my freezer. That will be lunch for the next 4 work days

D: Shepard's Pie, light on the mashed potatoes for me, and a small salad

S: beef jerky or Whisps if needed.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Queen JB
on 8/19/20 9:54 am
RNY on 07/20/15

My mom has recently started following this fashion consultant on line like she is a cult leader and that person says you should never have a purse that is wider than your fingers spread out. HA, I carry the most ridiculously ginormous purses everywhere I go. I could probably crawl inside half of them. This fashion consultant would have a field day with me.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa91941
on 8/19/20 9:58 am
RNY on 10/29/19

That is never going to work for me! Right now the baggie I am carrying with cleaning options is bigger than my hand width!!

Christina135
on 8/19/20 2:19 pm

I literally carry a bag that slouches across my shoulder/chest (crossover?). Hubs calls it my "I'm not really into coffee I'm more into tea" bag. It's that vibe.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Julia S.
on 8/19/20 7:51 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Funny but I bought some underwear, really nice ones from Soma. They had a buy one get one half off. So I bought quite a few. Now I need to get rid of the ones in my drawer that don't fit.

It's been a tough week so far. The weekend temps were 100 and I didn't get any walking in, and went early to the barn to avoid the worst of the heat. Also we had a bad air quality advisory and I didn't want to risk it. I did get my lawn mowed on Saturday. Sunday was a reading and laundry day, I hang my clothes outside they dried pretty quickly but it was still in the high 90's when I brought them in. Thank God for AC.

Work has been crazy, and I'm just trying to do what I can. Too many projects and not enough time.

Yesterday was my brothers birthday, so I called him to say happy birthday! My Mom had warned me not to talk politics with him and I wish I hadn't he made me so mad, he's drunk the kool-aid and believes that we are close to herd immunity and there is no need for masks, among other things. He was telling me about something that didn't happen, the protesters he called them rioters supposedly dragged a guy out of his car and almost beat him to death in Portland, but the news said it was calm and no incidents. I don't know what he is watching to see this kind of stuff. It took a while for my blood pressure to go down, I talked to my Mom afterwards and we laughed about it, she says she must have dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

I need to get to work. Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

White Dove
on 8/19/20 8:20 am - Warren, OH

I guess a lot of babies were dropped on the heads. I have a few on Facebook that I still read just to see the craziness that they post. But the real show is watching the clown n charge.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Queen JB
on 8/19/20 9:56 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I deactivated my FB account this week because I just literally can't with these people anymore. Sorry you have one in your immediate family... I have a few cousins, but they are easy to ignore.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa91941
on 8/19/20 10:47 am
RNY on 10/29/19

I elected to start snoozing any far right or far left friends until after the election. Actually, as it gets closer I may snooze everyone who feels the need to post political things on my news feed. Naps for everyone who's filling up my feed with decisiveness. I'm happy that everyone has the right to their own opinion, but I don't want your rants adding to the stress of my day. I want to see your grandkids and babies and home remodel projects!

Melody P.
on 8/19/20 1:48 pm - Amarillo, TX

Go you! I so want to do that sometimes. I mainly use it for chainmaille and a certain group of long time friends. I've unfriended a lot of folks and unfollowed a ton. I need to do a weeding of my friends list again. I'm a chicken!

Mel

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 54 replies · 329 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 499 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 569 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 559 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 286 views