What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 9/9/20 2:24 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Happy Hump Day, Kids! Love those Monday holidays--it moves the week along so quickly :)

Yesterday was the first day that teachers reported back and that meant it was definitely quieter... I was able to end the day after 10ish hours! I didn't use my extra time to do anything productive... my knee is still bothering me so I didn't get in my steps, but it already feels better this morning, so I am going to get back on the treadmill today. Hope it is another quiet-is day :)

Food was good. The only thing "off" was that I swapped out dinner because I just didn't feel like cooking. The humidity was building and I didn't want to stand over a skillet, so I just microwaved a veggie burger :) Planning on the same tonight.

QOTD: Are you saving up for anything big? I am socking away my money for grad school right now, and it's a big expense that I would prefer not to take loans on if I can avoid it. I have lot of other huge things I would love to spend my money on, though... Top of the list--plastic surgery!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 9/9/20 2:52 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning s s happy Wednesday!

Although it rained/snowed all day yesterday and still is, only looks like about 2 inches on the grass and cooler areas. Should be done this morning and then cold and cloudy all day. Good day to stay home and work!

qotd - 2022 trip to Antarctic

I did not eat anything on my menu yesterday so I will try again today.

cold brew skyr

everroast chicken and slice cheese

cheese crust pizza slice

light and fit greek

have a great day everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

MadisonRose
on 9/9/20 4:00 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning everyone! Quick post before starting work. Accountability was pretty good yesterday, although I did have some extra almonds that wasn't on plan. Hoping it's even better today.

QOTD: not really, but I really should start saving for a new vehicle. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my current car, but it's getting up in age and well you just never know.

B: coffee w/Splenda x 2

B2: oatmeal and a banana

L: 2 oz low sodium turkey breast and a hard boiled egg

D: 4 oz baked salmon and broccoli

S: built protein bar

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Erin T.
on 9/9/20 4:05 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! I just had a surreal moment when I realized it was almost 7am. I must have shut my alarm off and I actually woke up to my husband's alarm which means I'm a half an hour behind. Mostly that means I'm behind on sitting and drinking coffee before the kids get up and start their morning routine before virtual school.

QOTD: We're really focusing our efforts on paying off everything but our mortgage first. Honestly, right now we're sacking away money in case anything changes with our positions due to the current state budget situation. That's not very fun, but it's reality currently!

My Food:

• Coffee w/ Cream
  • Egg Salad w/ Cottage Cheese, Crackers
  • Chicken, Potatoes, Broccoli

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/9/20 4:40 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! It is foggy but 70 here on Martha's Vineyard. We have had a great time, but will head back at some point today. I think Mike enjoyed his birthday yesterday.

QOTD: Since I am retired, there is no saving up other than trying not to dip into principal and to have enough money to travel at some point.

TSS: 4 years, 5 months

B: Coffee!!! Spinach and feta croissant

L: ? - possibly a granola bar

D: ? - leftovers of some sort back home

S: strawberry cheesecake yogurt pie

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Teenie
on 9/9/20 6:45 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Glad to hear you had another nice outing with Mike. I am extremely happy for you.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 9/9/20 4:40 am - Warren, OH

As I get older and hope to stay in my own home, I am starting to save for a walk-in bathtub and a stairlift for the basement. Not things I need right now and will be happy if I never need them, but thinking ahead and want to be prepared.

Grad school is a wonderful goal and one that often leaves people in a lot of debt. Saving up for that is a smart move. I believe that our government should provide more help with education and forgivable loans.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Christina135
on 9/9/20 5:09 am

Happy Wednesday!

QOTD - Not anything major per se, but just focusing on paying off our house as quickly as possible.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and cold topo chico

Lunch - soyrizo, kale, polenta scramble with vegan cheese, pumpkin seeds, V8

Snack - fruit smoothie, frui****er, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed hearts and hemp seed protein

Dinner - Hubs wants LJS. I love the little crunchies but they are all fat/sodium. So I will have a salad with a few of those on it, plus a hushpuppy and some side veggie.

Have a good day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Partlypollyanna
on 9/9/20 6:08 am
RNY on 02/14/18

What is LJS?

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 9/9/20 6:22 am