What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 11/11/20 1:13 am, edited 11/11/20 1:57 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Happy Hump Day, Team! And Happy Veteran's Day to any vets and their families out there :)

I can't believe my vaca is half over... So far, it's been a really great mix of relaxing, exercising, and doing little projects that I'm checking off my to-do list. My only complaint is my inability to sleep or rest during this time off. I have been awake since 2am for no reason, which is frankly just annoying for any day, but especially during vacation...

Yesterday I tackled the refrigerator! I like how it came out! It packed to the gills because I don't go to Trader Joe's very often, so I definitely over-bought, but at least it's organized enough right now that I can easily grab everything in there and won't forget about any items.

I didn't end up getting to my hike as planned, but I did take a nice neighborhood walk and also spent time on the bike and treadmill. I'm still benefitting from a few weeks of very small pouch days (YAY) so I ended the day at 885 calories and well below max on carbs and fat, too.

I don't really have much of a plan today. Maybe wrapping Christmas presents' My mom is coming for a day tomorrow, too, so I should probably make sure the house is spic & span. It's still unseasonably warm, so I need to get outside and continue to take advantage of the warm temps while I can, too!

QOTD: Would you rather have a live-in Personal Trainer or live-in Personal Chef to meet / maintain your weight-loss goals? I would love to have a chef but I think I would benefit much more from a trainer who was there 24/7 to keep me motivated and on track.

I'm happy with today's menu! Lots of food, with calories remaining relatively low. I should be able to burn 400+ calories again, so hoping for some more movement on the scale. I'm down 3 out of 6 of my COVID gain. I'm down to only two more days till I see my surgical team for a check in. I can still lose 50lbs in 2 days, right? Hahaha. Help!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Partlypollyanna
on 11/11/20 3:05 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Wednesday - yay middle of the week! My first meeting is a 5 am and my last gets over at 3:30 and there is no break in there. Sigh, yay Wednesday, lol.

QOTD - chef, 100%. Then I'd have more time to work out!

I'm already thinking I might not get in a workout today just because I will be so tired at the end of the day, but I hope to do at least a studio workout on the elliptical or go for a walk. I should walk, I'm behind on my podcasts since I never drive anywhere more than 10 minutes.

Menu today is

coffee + half and half X 4

cold brew skyr

left over chili

cheese and pistachios

Yasso Ice cream sandwich (dangerously good)

Have a great day everyone...the weekend is almost in sight!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Queen JB
on 11/11/20 4:23 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good luck with your marathon meetings!

I binged watched The Queen's Gambit on Netflix for my indoor exercise (treadmill, bike & elliptical) and I've been binging on entire podcast seasons for my outside exercise! Staycation win!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 11/11/20 11:58 am - Warren, OH

It was a dreary and rainy morning here. So I turned on my full spectrum therapy light. The cat came running to sit close to it. I have not used it in the last week because we were having hot and sunny weather. But it is back to a typical dreary November in Ohio. Gracie and I are enjoying this lamp. Thanks, Jen.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 11/11/20 12:00 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I'm glad you're finding it useful and I think it's hilarious that the cat loves it too!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 11/11/20 3:33 am, edited 11/10/20 7:34 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Look who's posting nice and early. This girl. Unfortunately my run got rained out so I got a little time. I got in about 1.5 miles but I didn't want to chance going any further just incase it broke out into a full on rain. I did get sprinkled on and I am a little damp but I don't want to ruin my running shoes.

I am hearing you on this sleeping thing. I had a ruff one last night. I think every hour if not twice an hour I was up with night sweats. I hate the fact that men do not have to experience this. Why just why? So jealous.

I went to Target yesterday and 90% of my list was not in stock then on top of it all my DH only likes Salted Caramel Mocha ID creamer and not only were they out but it was discontinued from the store. Now we will have to go through the process of him finding one he likes and leaving full bottles of the one he don't to go bad in the fridge. He is such a child like that. I hate throwing things away and he will not finish things if it is not exactly what he is looking for. So childlike. Are they all like this or was I just lucky to pick a winner,

QOTD: Definitely Trainer. I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen. I also love the meme. Does it count if you replace the potato with Cauliflower? Cause I do. LOL

Accountability: Peanuts and a seasonal pumpkin protein bar.

TSS: 2 years 10 Months and 28 days 132.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/ Miralax and Fiber

MS: Premier Blueberry oat Protein shake and berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Turkey meatballs and Mock potato salad made with cauliflower

D: Brisket and Tuscan bean salad.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 1.5 mile run maybe I'll jump on the dreadmill when i get in from work.

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 11/11/20 5:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

In my house, post op I am the picky eater and want my certain items and get a little anxious if I am running low on one.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 11/11/20 5:37 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I noticed they had that coconut whipped cream at Aldi's again a couple of days ago - I bought three things of it in case it disappears again! Still loving the maple and pumpkin ones, too!!

Teenie
on 11/11/20 6:58 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

They are all good but I am leaning toward the maple as my favorite.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 11/11/20 9:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

that's my favorite one, too..

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?