What's on your Tuesday menu?

catwoman7
on 2/9/21 6:50 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I do the same thing!! (have conversations with myself about why I'm wanting food - although honestly, that's probably a good thing! And maybe one day I'll start listening to myself more often instead of eating the damn food!)

Greateight
on 2/9/21 7:13 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everyone!

I'm back in the sun. I flew into Fort Meyer's this time, usually I fly into Tampa or Sarasota. The drive is about the same as Tampa but the airport is more convenient.

I really hope that today is the day that Madison Rose starts feeling better. Poor kid.

Cynthia, tomorrow I should know my schedule better and will message you about where and when to meet on Friday.

QOTD: definitely when bored.

breakfast: protein bar

lunch: sausage

dinner: hamburger

have a great day all!!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 2/9/21 7:35 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Ok I am also jealous of you and Liz for being in a warm place. I am actually getting sick of all the snow. Oh here is a pick of my Fish Taco thank you for reminding me it was still in the freezer. I want to fini**** before it gets freezer burned. I work way to hard to let it go to waste.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 2/9/21 8:10 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Looks good! We are fishing next Wednesday, so fish tacos for us as well.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

NYMom222
on 2/9/21 9:59 am
RNY on 07/23/14
NYMom222
on 2/9/21 10:01 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Sounds good. Trying to figure what else I would like to do in Tampa that day.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Teenie
on 2/9/21 7:15 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Trish and Menuers,

It was a sloppy snowy ride to work today and fortunately all of the wrecks were going southbound and I was going north. Anything that would have kept me from my coffee this morning was sure to get ugly so glad I got here with out any troubles.

This is a big Month of celebrations in my home. We are starting with Valentines day. I will get My DH a nice card and I am thinking I would like to get him a couple small cigars. Like swisher sweets or something. He likes to enjoy them in the hot tub. Then On February 18th is will be our 15th wedding anniversary. I am thinking about getting him a grow lite. He really liked the one I got him for Christmas and he definitely can use another. This is where you all come in if you have any suggestions of a great grow light would be greatly appreciated). The 3rd big celebration will be his birthday on the 26th. He is crafty and with being at home all the time he gets pretty bored so I am thinking I might want to get him a Circuit. I know nothing about them so I really need your help on this one. I want to get him the heavy duty top of the line. If you know anything about Circuit or If I am missing another brand that might be more cost effective please chime in any knowledge I can gain before I purchase it would be greatly appreciated.

On the vaccine front for my Mom still have not been able to make an appointment. So frustrating.

QOTD: Mostly when I am bored or on down time. As long as I am busy I am good.

TSS: 3 years 1 Months and 29 days 133.8 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with sugar free Aldi hazelnut creamer and a Toast-Yay

MS: Premier Strawberries and cream Protein and berries

CB: Coffee with sugar free Aldi hazelnut creamer (not liking the Aldi creamer to sweet)

L: , Chili, Chicken and snack selects.

D:Fish Tacos

Exercise: 50 minute tread mill (DONE)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a great day.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

stacyrg
on 2/9/21 10:39 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Morning everyone. I've been MIA for a few days. Work has been kicking my ass. I'm going to try and carve out a few minutes every day to post. I've been struggling with some anxiety lately and my doctor put me on meds. The upside is the meds have completely killed my appetite. So yay? I couldn't fall asleep, so like an idiot, I took a Unisom at 2:00 a.m. I'm relatively zombie like. Luckily I don't have any deadlines today and can just sit and work. Today I'm working, listening to the impeachment trial and tonight I have to go have a bone scan. I have early onset osteopenia, so i get scanned once a month. Luckily the Imaging Center at the hospital is open late and my appointment is a 5:15, so I'll likely avoid the crowd.

QOTD: I'll go for salty every time. Nuts, crackers, etc.

My plan: Given my food aversion, I have no idea, but I'll try for the following:

B: Fairlife latte

L: Jersey Mike's Sub in a Tub

D: maybe a bunless burger. It will depend on what time I leave the hospital. There's a restaurant in the Farmers Market (historical LA location) that's been there forever. They posted a few days ago that they're struggling financially, and have set up a Go Fund Me. I would get take out from there, but they close at 6:00 and I know I'll never make it on time. Now that there's outdoor dining, I wish they would change their hours. I know I won't cook, so I'll pick up something on my way home.

E: none. Tuesday is an off day. No outdoor spin.

wrkinprogress
on 2/9/21 12:12 pm

Hoping your anxiety improves...deadlines can be very stressful! Sending calming vibes.

Partlypollyanna
on 2/9/21 12:31 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Ugh, I hate days like that. I once took two Tylenol PM when I thought I was taking two midol. I had to have someone drive me home because I couldn't function.

hopes your day gets better and you get a yummy dinner you don't have to cook yourself!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics