What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 9/7/22 8:24 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. Man, I gotta start getting up earlier. I feel like I am hours late to this party everyday. It's hot still. Close to 100 today and tomorrow, maybe a bit a relief starting Friday. Today I have a dentist appt. and I need to go to the mall to replace the face powder compact I accidentally threw on the ground and shattered. I hate the wasted product and the expense to replace when I am dumb. But it's too hot to wander the mall so I will go unpowdered for now. If you run into me, pretend you don't see me.

We went out to dinner last night again. And expect to go out tonight. So food has been rough, but I am trying to just have a few bites of the other entrees and call it good. Tonight is our last obligation for a few days at least! And I am grateful I haven't had to cook in this heat. And more grateful to my AC for making my life livable these last two weeks.

QoTD: No, I don't read everything single book from an author I love, but I do gravitate towards them if I liked the book when making new selections. I read all the stuff. So I have a list next to my lap top that I add to when you all start talking about good books. I just finished The love of my life and started Good Rich People.

Menu:

B: hb egg, cottage cheese

L: the last third of my Chipotles chicken bowl

D: TBD

Peace everybody!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Queen JB
on 9/7/22 3:42 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Haha sorry for being such an insomniac early bird. I swore that once I was not working I would sleep until 6am. Haven't made it past 4:30am yet... :(

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?