What's on your Thursday Menu?

Lisa91941
on 3/28/24 7:08 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning. I didn't get in nearly as many steps yesterday as QJB, but I did nail 101 minutes of exercise and over 10K on the steps. I also cleaned out cabinets, almost finished my book and got some financial housekeeping done. A very successful day. Also, anyone else feel like they are WINNING when they get a front row parking spot at the gym? Is that an oxymoron?

Today is crazy. I'm leaving for a walk when I finish this, then I have food prep for dinner tonight. Then we are walking down to the trolley and going downtown to a friend's condo to watch the opening day of the Padres from their balcony. Our son is flying in for FOUR hours. Yep. Have a couple beers with his buddies and us and right back to the airport. He's got an event in Vegas he has to be at tonight. (The stress of that would maybe do me in). We'll only watch an hour or two of the game, back on the trolley home and finish prepping for tonight. I'm included in the Paso wine tasting tonight. I also may be the one that breaks the technology.

QoTD: Please don't unfriend me. I really do not like pizza.

foods today

B: egg and bacon

L: lean cuisine

D: steak tips, savory scones and cherry goat cheese. Each of these is supposed to draw out a specific note in my bottle of wine and it's going to be fun to see if we can tell any difference.

Peace Everybody.

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Amy Liz
on 3/28/24 7:18 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I never did research Justin pairings... I went with our usual charcuterie favs. No one will be left hungry or thirsty for that matter!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 175!! GW 175 (6/14/24)

Sheila_H
on 3/28/24 7:24 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB - that meme is 100% me. I can keep my mouth shut but my face will speak loudly. JB, you were at an event and you didn't eat? And how do you survive from breakfast to dinner? My blood sugar would go way low for me to stand on my feet, I'd get dizzy. It's a sign of a good organization if people have been there for 45 years.

Today I'll be trying the new AirPods I ordered. I am sick and tired of Apple AirPods and the amount they charge. These new ones clip around your ears and they are good for running. We shall see. I ordered them neon lilac and just the color makes me happy.

QOTD: I have no idea what is our local pizza. I like my pizza thin crust, but around here most pizza are thick crust and a TON of stuff on it. When I'm home my favorite pizza is with shaved Parmesan and arugula. There is something to say of the combo between the bitterness of arugula and the saltiness of Parmesan.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Rotisserie chicken
  • Jello, fluffy yogurt, cold cuts w/cheese
  • Chicken skewers
  • E: HIIT+weights

Happy almost Fri-yay!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 3/28/24 7:50 am - Warren, OH

Thick crust but still light and flaky pizza dough is Chicago style and Detroit style is thick and heavy. Detroit pizza was made in pans that were originally used to carry parts in automobile factories.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 3/28/24 7:36 am - Warren, OH

Our local specialty is called Briar Hill pizza. Briar Hill was a area where the steel mill owned all of the housing for families whose father worked in the steel mill there. During the depression they could not afford to buy mozzarella cheese so made the pizza with parmesan cheese instead. It is surprisingly good.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 3/28/24 9:13 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

I have just now been able to log in. I was getting errors and had it say my password was wrong. Geeze I am tired of fighting OH. Sorry your feet hurt yesterday. I had to use my emergency sneakers yesterday myself. Didn't realize the sole on the heel of my boot was missing until I got to work. I was not about to go buy another shoe or go home so I wore old running shoes all day.

Today is my Friday and I am very excited except the fact that I will be busy all weekend cooking cleaning and entertaining. Wehn Monday comes I'll be glad to be back in my seat here at work.

QOTD: Nothing that is regional that I am aware of. I know there is a guy who won many awards last week in Vegas for the Pizza convention. There are so many different types of pizza places around all with their own unique twist. I prefer Detroit style myself but any that has pepperoni that curls and gets crispy is good with me.

Accountability: I did get to walk the dog and kept any snacks to a minimum

SS: 6 years 3-months 17-days 163 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF ID caramel Macchiato creamer

MS: L&F tiramisu Greek Yougurt, banana and berries

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer and protein puffs

L: Eggwich and snack select

D: Turkey and cheese on a everything bagel thin

Exercise: dog walking and pound class

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great day my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 498 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 497 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 370 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 86 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?