BAYLEYS SUPPORT BREAKFAST THIS SATURDAY IN HURST, TEXAS

Vivian Prouty
on 3/21/10 11:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Morning Everyone,

This coming saturday is our support breakfast at Bayley's cafe in Hurst.    If you are in need of support or anyone you know is and want to meet a great group of people for breakfast on a saturday AM please plan on coming.    Everyone is welcome whether they have had surgery or not.   If you would like to bring your before photos to share with us or anything else please feel free to do so.   Please RSVP if you plan to come since I have to call Bayley's saturday AM and give them a number of how many to expect.      Have a wonderful week and don't forget to RSVP !!!!

WHERE AND WHEN:     BAYLEY'S CAFE   9 AM    MARCH 27TH 

109 HARWOOD RD. ( corner of Harwood and Norwood )

Hurst, Texas 76054

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RSVP IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING !!!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

www.mrguy2010.co
m

on 3/22/10 1:02 am
I wish I lived closer to you so I could join your for the support breakfast.I think support group are so important to our success.   
Vivian Prouty
on 3/22/10 5:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Amen to that statement.   Support groups are very important both structured and non structured !!!!  Wish you lived closer too.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

BreBre07
on 3/22/10 1:17 am - Dallas, TX
VSG on 02/26/10 with
 The ONE weekend that I didn't get on OH.....I wished that I had seen this before today because I have been wanting to find a Support group in the Dallas area!!!! Do you know of any closer to North Dallas (Galleria/Tollway area)?

Thank you!!!! 

Brenda Potts

Vivian Prouty
on 3/22/10 5:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Brenda.....I know that there is one that meets at Ikea.    You might want to go to the Texas Forum and ask this question there.    I know that there are many support groups all over the Dallas and surrounding areas.    Good luck with finding a support group near you.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

(deactivated member)
on 3/22/10 2:22 am
I would totally come if I wasnt on Pre-op liquids only!  I have my surgery the 29th!

I will look forward to the next one!!!
Vivian Prouty
on 3/22/10 5:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi feel free to come on if you think it won't be tempting to you.   We have many pre ops that have come and newly post ops too that come along for the visiting and bring along their protein shakes.   You are welcome to come if you would like.    If not hopefully I will meet you at one of Dr. Kim's Support Group meetings ( first wednesday of each month 6:30 PM in his office ) or I lead a OH support group that meets at Starbucks in Hurst 1st sunday of each month at 3:30....although our April meeting will be the second sunday due to Easter being the first.   I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you !!!

Hugs and blessings !!! Vivian

Brandy Novak
on 3/22/10 2:28 am - North Richland Hills , TX
Post Date: 3/22/10 8:00 am

I waitress at Rise and Dine in Watauga/ Ft Worth TX They have alot of healthy choices there as well. I'd love for you to pass the word. If you ever come as for my section my Name is Brandy Novak. It is on North Beach and Western Center/ Watauga Road. We also have one on Hwy 26 in North Richland Hills
risedine.com

Vivian Prouty
on 3/22/10 4:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi Brandy,

I certainly will pass the word.   At one time we had thought about moving our group to Rise and Dine.   The only reason that we didn't is because the tables can't be pushed together and we have met at Bayley's for 3 + yrs now.   I have never gone to Rise and Dine but have passed it many times.  If I ever stop in I will ask for you.   Thanks so much for your inquire.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

Brandy Novak
on 3/22/10 6:07 am - North Richland Hills , TX
Of course they can, We do it everyday to accomadate large parties..... So if you guys are ever interested in a new spot give us a try =) 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views